[Solved] Problem with Streams (Content I Posted In)

Pikanet128

So you're wanting it to pull up all topics you've replied in within a certain board?

Are you sure it's not pulling up any results from before the upgrade; or is it simply not pulling up results past a certain time frame? Because I assume it's likely only showing results from x-amount of time back to save on storing and searching for extremely old stuff. I remember on 3.4.x search results were by default limited to a year behind, hence why it wouldn't pull up stuff that hadn't been posted in forever; however I'm not sure what time limit if any at all is set with 4.1.x

Looking at your settings you've set it show not only topics, but also comments and reviews in topics you've replied to, not just everything you've started.. So with the settings you've went with, it'll only show topics you've personally replied, but I don't think it would show stuff you started but never replied to later as I don't believe it counts the first post of a thread as a reply / content posted in.

• Like 1