[NOMINATIONS] Anime of Fall 2015

Koby

Anime of the Season is a best anime of the season poll based on Kametsu userbase's votes. Each season, shows are voted on to see which was the most popular among Kametsuians. Shows are considered to be in the season if their first episode falls within the time period. Check the charts if you're unsure whether the show you plan to nominate falls in the given season.

Rules:

• Each user may only nominate one show.
  • Nomination period will last two weeks. So nominations will end January 21st then voting begins.

My nomination: Heavy Object

Nominations:

x1 - Aria the Scarlet Ammo Double A

x2 - Chivalry of a Failed Knight

x1 - Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans

x1 - Heavy Object

x1 - K: Return of Kings

x3 - Noragami Aragoto

x2 - One Punch Man
x1 - Owarimonogatari

x1 - Shomin Sample

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Imagine Breaker said:

One-Punch Man

33 minutes ago, JayDee said:

Owarimonogatari

5 minutes ago, Beerus said:

Noragami Aragoto

Added.

Just a reminder but Seraph of the End isn't eligible as it's previous cour won AotS Spring 2015.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

would have done Comet Lucifer but the last ep pissed me off

@KobyHeavy Object was great i watched 9 eps dubbed in one sitting

the 1st ep (watched it the frist time subbed) though does not get you going its borring

thats why i did not watch it right away

ep 2 is when you acually fiqure out why this show is fun

ive watch 10-13 subbed

and rewatched 10 dubbed

now im trying to resist till more dubbed is out

"The Asterisk War" i watched because i was bored and i acullay liked it a bit i will watch core 2

"Chivalry of a Failed Knight" was way different than what you would think it is at first

it does not conform to the "School Battle Norm" in my opinion becuase

Spoiler

the main charactors acually start dating with in the first few eps

the show is not really about the fights per say

some other reasons i cant think off

it was the show that most suprized me

so ill go with it

my nomination goes to "Chivalry of a Failed Knight"

• Like 1

This forum is dead. Can't even get 10 people out of almost 43,000 to even nominate anything. I've been considering whether it's time to let it go. No discussions happen anymore.

I'll update the nomination list later and begin the poll, which will be lucky to see 20-30 votes probably.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Koby said:

This forum is dead. Can't even get 10 people out of almost 43,000 to even nominate anything. I've been considering whether it's time to let it go. No discussions happen anymore.

I'll update the nomination list later and begin the poll, which will be lucky to see 20-30 votes probably.

i know its sad but true

i try to talk when i can but ive been busy lately

mvG7WQ4.png2016/01/20 15:37 PST

lol i even explained why i picked what i picked

i was just rambling while trying to decide myself

Edited by Pikanet128

1 hour ago, Koby said:

Agreed. Content distro got so popular that the general population of the internet has found their way here (I mean, 43k isn't exactly a tiny small amount of people as it may seem at first glance), and with them a large amount of more undesirable users. I would say the user base can be split into 3 groups - the regrettably small fraction of good posters, beggars spamming things like"pLs spend YoUr money on things I WANT!?!? Lol xD?", and people who have accounts just for the distro, and don't thank, like or anything. *sigh*

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Koby said:

I wouldn't consider it dead. If You compare it to AniPas ("DedPas" as some would call it), which has ~1 post and 2 status updates in past month, this forum has abundance of life in it.

As for me, I didn't nominate anything as my choice, One Punch Man, was already nominated by the time I read this post. Adding additional post with no valuable information could be considered spam (I think it said something like that in the guidelines, but link to spam related rules appears to be dead/broken right now).

• Koby unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic