King.Mufasa.III

4 minutes ago, RhyZe UK said:

You are very welcome :D

I know downloading can be a bit of a hassle, this method I found a long time a go and it has really been the most reliable way of getting all the old stuff (as well all the newer things as well) Just remeber it will take time to spot

Plus I generally feel better using something like this which is much harder to trace than direct downloads as well as the dark horse that is torrenting lol

If you need any furthe help, there is a huge load of things on the web to help you out from thel inks mentioned above, specifically Al.binz, Ngprovider and sabnzb has some good info..

If you want to go even further you could try out (Paid Subscription) Sickbeard, Coachpotato and a few other automaters which basically allow you to list your favourites (TV/FILM) and every time a new release is available, they will grab the specific quality and type (HDTV/WEB-DL) etc automatically without you doing anything and then when you come to your download client they are there ready to download (or even this can be automated! lol).

It does get pretty technical, as well the price tag which due to that I haven't used them myself, plus I'm not sure if they work with my Alt.binz client. (Btw Alt.binz is def worth buying for the newer version, has internal search :)

I'm glad you found this useful man :D And respect to the DJ in you, Im a remix/mashup DJ myself (Got some originals in the works finally, getting some new gear so I can finally get going :D

Here are my Socials & Music if you want to have a listen, mostly into Dark Dubstep, Neurofunk, Deep House, Jungle and Chill etc (Tbh Mostly anything except really annoying mainstream crap lol, but I'm pretty open minded..

Music Media - https://soundcloud.com/rhys-glover - https://www.mixcloud.com/Rhyz66/

Competition Media - https://www.indabamusic.com/people/RhyZe_UK?tab=overview

Don't worry, about me I'm using Usenet all a long time ago. ;) 

I was one of the first users when Usenet came out, before FTD even. ;) 

ftd.png

Edited by DJHulp
  • Like 1

Ahh sweet, that is awesome to know.

The history behing it is pretty amazing, it even pre-dates the internet in some areas :D

Also gave you a really good link for astraweb special price :Dhttp://www.news.astraweb.com/specials/8paypal.html

They are normally $15/month, this is for their best Unlimited DSL for $8/month, almost half :D

Edited by RhyZe UK
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, RhyZe UK said:

Ahh sweet, that is awesome to know.

The history behing it is pretty amazing, it even pre-dates the internet in some areas :D

Also gave you a really good link for astraweb special price :Dhttp://www.news.astraweb.com/specials/8paypal.html

I started with 2Mbits, later on 20Mbits and know 120Mbits. ;) 

Also I usally buy from SunnyUsenet (https://www.sunnyusenet.com) €6,24. ;)

Only problem is it hasn't many Retentions Days 900. :( 

The first time I used Usenet was before there was a Interface even, People have to send the Content to you're Mail Box. ;) 

I'm gladly that, that Changed. ;) 

Edited by DJHulp

1 minute ago, RhyZe UK said:

Bloody hell you must be raking in the DL's lol

I find my issue now is not the time it takes to get stuff, it's the actuall physical memory I have left on my HDD's - 9GB left out of 2TB on C:, 14GB out of 2TB on F: Extrenal and 19GB left out of 500GB on portable!

It's maddening having to delete stuff to get the latest stuff, but I just have so much to get through lol I have no space left to archive TV/FIlm only music and game setups e

The trick is to choose what you really want to have, or the next thing is buy a another harddrive. ;) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RhyZe UK said:

Yeah that's it really!

Im pretty effecient these days, but this past 2 months saw four AAA titles being released (AC Syndicate, Star Wars BF, Rainbow 6 Seige and Fallout 4) and I have managed to get them thankfully, but have lost around 150GB in the process!! haha so yeah, next step is definitely a Hybrid SHDD Seagate 1TB or 2TB for me, I would love a proper SSD but I just can't justify spending so much on such little space. The prices are getting way better tho ;)

I know what you mean that's why I Always buy 3.5" External Hard Drives. ;) 

Before I buyed 2TB if I buy know I usally buy 5TB. ;) 

Edited by DJHulp

12 minutes ago, DJHulp said:

I know what you mean that's why I Always buy 3.5" External Hard Drives. ;) 

What spec PC you have?

Mine is

Windows 8.1 (Euggh! But hey what can you do lol)

i5-4570 @ 3.2Ghz (3.5Ghz Turbo) with Cooler Master: Hyper 212 EVO

KFA2 GTX 970 4GB EX OC Black Edition

Asus D2X Ultra Fidelity 7.1 Soundcard

Gigabyte H81M-D2V (Need a new one with PCI-E Gen 3.0)

Corsair Carbide 300R Case

2TB Seagate Barracuda Sata III

RS-500W-PSAP-J3 PSU

It was initally a pre-built system (with a horrible reference design GTX 760 which was loud as hell but this new KFA2 is amazing!! Quiet and insanely powerful!) and then added the new GFX card, Soundcard and Evo Cooler. Next stop SHDD, PSU and Mobo :D

Edited by RhyZe UK
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, RhyZe UK said:

What spec PC you have?

Mine is

Windows 8.1 (Euggh! But hey what can you do lol)

i5-4570 @ 3.2Ghz (3.5Ghz Turbo) with Cooler Master: Hyper 212 EVO

KFA2 GTX 970 4GB EX OC Black Edition

Asus D2X Ultra Fidelity 7.1 Soundcard

Gigabyte H81M-D2V (Need a new one with PCI-E Gen 3.0)

Corsair Carbide 300R Case

2TB Seagate Barracuda Sata III

RS-500W-PSAP-J3 PSU

It was initally a pre-built system (with a horrible reference design GTX 760 which was loud as hell but this new KFA2 is amazing!! Quiet and insanely powerful!) and then added the new GFX card, Soundcard and Evo Cooler. Next stop SHDD, PSU and Mobo :D

Got i7-4660k, Nvidia GTX 780, 16GB RAM. ;) 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...