Uniform Theme Added

Koby

4 hours ago, Koby said:

Nothing I can do about users choosing to color their text/links. If you don't want issues like that, then simply don't use the text color options.

I did that because on the original IPS 4 theme, the links were in white and were camoflauged by the background I felt.

So I guess the solution would be always keep the hyperlinks the opposite color of the layout/background.

16 minutes ago, Arian said:

I did that because on the original IPS 4 theme, the links were in white and were camoflauged by the background I felt.

So I guess the solution would be always keep the hyperlinks the opposite color of the layout/background.

o.O The links are by default blue on the default IPS and they turn pink on hover. Asphyxia the links are white, but the background color is so different that white stands out best. No theme would ever have camo'd link/text colors by default. The best solution is to not use color options in posts so that the theme colors are chosen regardless of theme used. Any user selected color will always have certain theme colors that'd in blend into and this will get even more obvious as more and more themes are created and added. I have at least three other themes I have planned at this point if I can ever get to them.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • Nekone locked this topic