Who missed playing the game boy color?

Guillermo31

i had a GBC the lime green one and i played pokemon blue over and over then yellow then more blue (liked how you could change the color pallet when starting up for GB games)

my dad was playing red once while on a bissness trip

it some how got lost :(

then i played my brothers (Purple(was the only one left when he bought it)) till it wore out (still have it some where)

then i got a GBA the clear one (got the recarge pac for it) and still played blue and yellow till FR and LG came out

then played LG way to much

and played firered over and over becuase for some reason every time i played it at some point before the elit four i found a shinny

then i went back and played emeraled

.... Pearl > Platinum > SS > White (Never finished)

went on an airplane and some how lost all my games but silver (battery is dead so was at home)

Black 2 (Never FInished becuase i did not understand the story as never finshed white)

X > AS (still not done)

now have a ezflash 3in1 to play all the GBA games i want on My GBA-SP (some how some friend i no longer know left that at my house)

i only play DS games on my DSI(big one)that was being recycled at work but it just had a dead battery (score) as the 3ds makes NDS games look really bad also play GBC on my (some sort of R4 alternative) (also use my DSL to move things from it to the 3in1)

because of my 3in1 i played mother 3 eng patch on my GBAsp i hate pc emutaters

was playing pokemon random the other day

Edited by Pikanet128

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't have a gameboy color, but i did have a game boy advance SP that i remember playing pokemon fire red and ruby. Even though it is cool to be able to play them again on emulator (i lost my gameboy and the games), it's hard to capture the same feeling playing an emulator.

Edited by dysbber162

I only had an original Game Boy and a Game Boy Pocket, but my sister had a GBC which she later gave to me. I didn't spend much time playing on the GBC but it was neat seeing some Game Boy games in color, overall I still prefer the original green monochrome color scheme. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...