Logo Designer?

Koby

Thanks, I'm working on some other ideas that might work better.

5 hours ago, JohnFlower said:

Where's the K? I cant see it :\

It started out as two k's like the one below.

Spoiler

K%20logo_zpsp35o101n.png?t=1446904195

But I ended up changing it.  Figured people would use the letter k as part of the logo or the main part, so I tried to do something different.

• Like 1

Here's some of what I've been toying around with.

KametsuLogo-RTG_Sample1.png   KametsuLogo-RTG_Sample2.png   KametsuLogo-RTG_Sample3.png

I did a good bit more with it, making the bottom middle triangle look more like an A and an M at the same time, but it started getting too messy.  I'm still trying to see if I can keep the design clean with adding either of those touches.  But for now, this is the cleaner version that I have.  I threw it a couple sample version with some effects just for fun...

16 hours ago, RegorTheGreat said:

Here's some of what I've been toying around with.

KametsuLogo-RTG_Sample1.png   KametsuLogo-RTG_Sample2.png   KametsuLogo-RTG_Sample3.png

I did a good bit more with it, making the bottom middle triangle look more like an A and an M at the same time, but it started getting too messy.  I'm still trying to see if I can keep the design clean with adding either of those touches.  But for now, this is the cleaner version that I have.  I threw it a couple sample version with some effects just for fun...

I like these.

• Like 1

So anyone else gonna try their hand at this, or anyone have any suggestions for those that have been submitted?

If not, I'll make a decision soon.

@Taylorloves

Could you by chance do a purple & silver version of this:

kametsu%20no%20name%20MAIN_zpsbjexoikn.p

and maybe some one that flows with the color theme here:

http://kametsu.com/index.php?/topic/52297-our-1st-custom-theme-titled-asphyxia/&do=findComment&comment=464494

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I didn't get back sooner with this. Been kind of busy with all the holidays coming around this time of year; plus I was kind of waiting to see if any other interesting ideas would appear.

I'm happy that we got several people to actually submit some entries. I kind of expected no one to show any interest in this truth be told.

@Taylorloves if you could possibly send me the psd in PM, that would be excellent. So I can go ahead and start incorporating it into our themes and favicons.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Sorry, I've been away myself with a really big position I have managing IT for one of the largest airports in the US...by myself! Last I remember, I did a few quick mock ups of an idea I had, and I got a few positive responses from it...but another guy had a much more polished up and nice clean design that put mine to shame. I was under the assumption his design was the chosen one. But I did notice a couple times in my recent views on the site that the new logo design doesn't appear to be in use at all.  I didn't want t bug you about it and assumed you were probably busy and would get to it eventually, or possibly decided against using it. So I left it alone. If you would like my assistance in any part of the process, just let me know. You're one of the very few people I'll go out my way for a special request if asked of me! 

I am extremely over worked with my job right now. But don't worry, if I can manage to pull myself away from my daily job, even if for other work...it's still basically a vacation and really helps to put calm my built up frustration and anxiety my job leaves me with...If I can focus and am able to handle the side project. 

Well it's good to hear you're back around.  Just let me know if you need anything from me. I'm always happy to help out as much as I can here.  My only regret is starting my encoder project and ended having to put that on hold indefinitely! :(

So besides that, at this time, I'll be happy to help (I can only promise I'll make my best effort to).  my job has been putting an overwhelming weight on my shoulders that I held as long as I could till I totally broke down and nearly quit about a month ago. The company found out and immediately took action and offered to provide me help so they don't lose me.  I thought it had a good chance to resolve the issues...But this whole process they put together seems to be falling apart with how they are managing it.  So, no clue what the future holds for me.  Sorry to bore you with my business issues. 

I just flew back home last night, but will only be here a few days and then have to fly back to Chicago.  So I should have a little spare time right now. 

I'll talk to ya later.  Man I need to sleep!  I'm going to pass out now, soon.  :-)

**sorry i was a bit drunk and misread the previous post.**

Edited by RegorTheGreat

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2017 at 3:59 AM, Taylorloves said:

@Koby Did anything ever happen with these logo's? Ive been away for a while.

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, I added some to a few of the themes at one point in time, but software updates and fresh install of themes wiped them and they were never re-added. I will of course attempt at re-adding them to the themes as I can figure out just how I'd like to embed them depending on the way each theme it setup.

• Nekone locked this topic