What anime do you wish you never watched?

smoothtoast

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2016 at 0:38 PM, Tom Savage said:

Apocalypse Zero and i would recommend never watching it. It is on youtube for people who want to see it. 

ayy brother, you know where its at. You should watch gyo too because thats on the same level if you catch my drift ;)

@IRCirony Yeah man I hate Ghibli films too

Edited by teshro

33 minutes ago, teshro said:

ayy brother, you know where its at. You should watch gyo too because thats on the same level if you catch my drift ;)

@IRCirony Yeah man I hate Ghibli films too

I read the manga and watched gyo. The manga is a lot better but also equally messed up but is really good. The anime is also something i wish i never watched but i would recommend the manga.

18 minutes ago, Tom Savage said:

I read the manga and watched gyo. The manga is a lot better but also equally messed up but is really good. The anime is also something i wish i never watched but i would recommend the manga.

Are there any other anime that you would say are as offensive as those? Because human face nipple pasties and clown robot poop cannons are quite the experience

9 hours ago, teshro said:

Are there any other anime that you would say are as offensive as those? Because human face nipple pasties and clown robot poop cannons are quite the experience

Ichi the killer both anime and live action movie and originally a manga is some really messed up stuff so be warned , Violence Jack you can watch on youtube but i turned it off near the end with a extreme group rape scene. Those are the only other two i remember right now.

• Like 1

On 30/12/2016 at 9:07 AM, DarkGanta said:

I didn't really care for FLCL. I felt it was WAAAYY overrated. I wouldn't say I'd wish I never watched it, but I probably won't again.

I totally disagree, FLCL is one of the best anime ever made. Had a unique and undiluted story, animation, and great music. There! 

Maria holic. It was just unbelievable and absurd. I had to watch it because my sister was watching it. Very horrible experience. And there is this other one about lesbian girls in an all girls Catholic school , it was all about the student council pres giving a new junior girl "the hibeee-jibby", it was plain nightmare,a lot worse than Maria holic. unfortunately I don't remember the name, not that i want to. 

3 hours ago, Tom Savage said:

Ichi the killer both anime and live action movie and originally a manga is some really messed up stuff so be warned , Violence Jack you can watch on youtube but i turned it off near the end with a extreme group rape scene. Those are the only other two i remember right now.

I of course know of violence jack, the second one was legendary because of that guy that ate a tranny and he turned him into a demon. Ichi the killer looks super dope though, thanks

On 2/6/2017 at 9:05 AM, Lord-bryan said:

I totally disagree, FLCL is one of the best anime ever made. Had a unique and undiluted story, animation, and great music. There! 

The story was the worst part, it made little sense and left little impression. The animation looked pretty typical too, maybe good for the time but nothing special now (not to mention the cheap gif manga segments). Really didn't even like the character designs or personalities. Music is a personal preference (though technically, so is everything else in entertainment) and I don't recall it to be anything too spectacular. It got super popular in the west due to it airing on Adult Swim and just like most main stream anime in the west got way overrated. Unlike other mega hit anime in the west, however, it was an OVA series from original ideas rather than based on manga/light novels and it shows in it's sloppy writing.  You want to like it, fine, don't expect everyone to as well.