What anime do you wish you never watched?

smoothtoast

Personally an anime I wished I'd never seen? The Arc the Lad anime... quite frankly it angered me as the anime doesn't even seem to try to follow the game it is based off of (Arc the Lad II one of my favorite PS1 titles of all time). I could be wrong and maybe it does a better job later on but the first couple of episodes left me unhappy to the point that I ended up dropping it and don't ever intend to pick it back up.

Uta no Prince-sama. oh god, that show. I watched it on a whim because one of my old friends liked it a lot. it also involved music & I really love playing my instruments & coming up with my own little tunes so I thought "well, why not?" what a mistake... the show just keeps getting progressively dumber with each season. but the worst part? I'm at the point where I HAVE to watch every new season that comes out, even though I don't want to. I just want to find out how it ends. (I could read episode summaries, yeah... but then I would miss Mamoru Miyano's and Junichi Suwabe's characters singing in hilarious looking montages...)

well. here's to another season, whenever the fourth one comes out that is hahah

1 hour ago, rinshiiya said:

Uta no Prince-sama. oh god, that show. I watched it on a whim because one of my old friends liked it a lot. it also involved music & I really love playing my instruments & coming up with my own little tunes so I thought "well, why not?" what a mistake... the show just keeps getting progressively dumber with each season. but the worst part? I'm at the point where I HAVE to watch every new season that comes out, even though I don't want to. I just want to find out how it ends. (I could read episode summaries, yeah... but then I would miss Mamoru Miyano's and Junichi Suwabe's characters singing in hilarious looking montages...)

well. here's to another season, whenever the fourth one comes out that is hahah

Oh! That is what real curse feels like!

I feel you bro! :amazed: I watch Detective Conan!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...