A Young relationship

RYONBO

Something for thought.

note: don't play the video in the passage until you read that paragraph, imagine the scene from @ 6:17 of video.

She just stood there with that expressionless look as she got lost in her own thoughts. Heather was drawn into Ryan's personal space,

“I'll finally make you understand, this isn't much but……..” she said to him in a hushed tone by the table in that deep corner of the underground basement.

“re………...remember the difference between us.” Ryan hesitantly refused her offer, but she was persistant as she started to pull him into her arms, they saw each other face to face.

“I can't pressure you into understanding my feelings, there is aa reason we get along the way we do.” Those hazel eyes of hers continued to pierce through his sense of reasoning, there was something she wanted to do. “I……….want…………..you to…… ki-ki……...ki……...” Heather had trouble getting the words out, and struggled as she did so. He did the unthinkable and kissed her on the forehead, she silently expressed her happiness during the action with a smile. Within their mutual embrace they pulled apart just to see each other.

“I……...had no idea that.” he paused as she blushed, despite her apparently bold outlook. “……...You felt that way.” Heather then went to explain,

“Under God we both love each other with that extra special sense of charity. You've already proven to me that you're willing to give to me knowing it would cost you dearly, and I to you. But there's more to it than that for me.” they came undone then took their respective seat at the basements table, one seat apart from each other. “ Can you hold my hand?”

“sure.” He replied to her delight, their hands clasped, “So how do you feel?”

“Ryan, it feels as though i've fallen for you.” he was breathless for that moment, she gazed upon her feet with her left hand holding on to the chair she sat. “It all started when I started paying more attention to you for you just being you. When I saw that that was genuinely you, that's when the daydreams started to take place. I don't know what to do with these feelings.”

“I'm honoured that you think that way about me but im inexperienced too.” I happily stated,

“IT doesn't matter, wait………….. hold on.” Letting go of his hand, Heather got up and stood infront of the seated In front of Ryan.

“huh?

“Please don't feel uncomfortable around me, I know I have the reputation of being the occasional pervert. There are just two things I must ask of you. First thing, can you play with me every now and then?”

“of course we can, im just a call away. What else would you like?” he kindly asked

“Can I kiss you?”

“But I already di.” he was cut off

“ Not on the forehead…………… right on my honeydew lips. That's not too much to ask……………………………………...is it?”

“Well,” he hesitated, “consider the implications.”

“I don't care, our minds are in the right places.” then she slowly drew closer to him until their lips met, it was for about four and a half seconds. Heathers kiss was that of an innocent childs. As she pulled back just to see his face, she remained eager anticipating another. [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfwQfDPOuqo ] @6:17 until

“We can't continue, I'm starting to feel guilty.” He looked her straight in the eye, “You need more time to mature.” but the truth was that, as innocent as that was, his heart still picked up the pace. Moist but not too juicy, Her lips to him were like a mild piece of candy that seemed to melt in his mouth; he could also tell that there were a lot of other feelings she held back.

:)