new search system is confusing

Inverti

hi

just wanted to say that it is almost impossible to search any topics using the new search system

in the old one i can pick a section to search content in but the new one doesnt have that

like what im trying to say is please bring back the old search system cause the new one is just uh idk

10 minutes ago, jar2593 said:

What bugs me is the new look, also nothing is color coded anymore in the archives.

Edit: And by archives I mean the Index's to avoid confusion.

Themes will be added when we can get to them.

Some things such as the index/archives will obviously need some edits at some point too.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Koby said:

Nah it's the default theme for the software and I don't like it either, haha. So it'll vanish.

Well that's a relief. I came today here and I though that the site was hacked or replaced whit another.:shocked: It's way to bright and confusing.

The old cartoon forum was the best. It was the most simple and easy to use forum I have ever seen.

I was just starting to get use to the dark theme Kametsu then this happened.

Hope this kind of shocking surprises are not to often, don't know if I can take to many of them. :electric_shock:

As always thanks a lot for all the hard work you people give to this community and for making possible for the less fortunate of us to partake in the joys of everything that is shared here. Keep up the good work. :)

Live Long and Prosper Kametsu.