New 'Full Metal Panic!' Animated Series Announced

Koby

It was announced via Niconico at the Fantasia Bunko Big Thanksgiving 2015 event that Full Metal Panic! will be receiving a new anime adaptation. The announcement was made by the creator of the series. It is currently unknown if the series will be a continuation or which studio will be animating the project.

Full Metal Panic! is a light novel series written by Shoji Gatoh and illustrated by Douji Shiki. It had 12 volumes published by Fujimi Shobo and ran in its monthly Gekkan Dragon Magazine from September 9, 1998 to August 20, 2011. Previously, the series was adapted into two TV series, a side story, and two special episodes.

• Like 4

I barely pushed through season 1 and have never watched season 2 or 3. It's fun to watch all the comedy; but when it tries to be serious ... EPIC FAIL ...

I thought the opposite; I didn't like the comedy but enjoyed the seriousness. Hence why I disliked the comedy spin-off 'Fumoffu' but really enjoyed The Second Raid.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...