AHD/BTN invite needed....

onkar2tanmay

Hey guyz.....if anyone of you could arrange an invite for me to get on AHD/BTn I would be highly grateful,I've been trying to get in there for 5-6 months now but still no luck...

I can provide ratio proof on HDT tracker,I have maintained a decent ratio..

Kindly PM me if  you would like to be anonymous....

Thank you for your understanding :)

Edited by onkar2tanmay

Trading invites will get you banned from both trackers you want in on. gg. You'd be better off saying 'I can provide ratio proofs from x, y and z trackers', since that is generally how invite request threads work elsewhere.

Getting into BTN is incredibly hard at the moment. Unless you're an internal encoder or are lucky, have a massive amount of bonus points and high user level, it's impossible to get invites.

AHD... Meh. Get PassThePopcorn and maybe HD-Torrents for cross-seeding purposes.

Edit: Spacing.

Edited by JohnFlower

Trading invites will get you banned from both trackers you want in on. gg. You'd be better off saying 'I can provide ratio proofs from x, y and z trackers', since that is generally how invite request threads work elsewhere.

Getting into BTN is incredibly hard at the moment. Unless you're an internal encoder or are lucky, have a massive amount of bonus points and high user level, it's impossible to get invites.

AHD... Meh. Get PassThePopcorn and maybe HD-Torrents for cross-seeding purposes.

Edit: Spacing.

Giff me ze invitez, plz! I will seed для Матери России!

I haz zwei dedicato severz!!

K THXZ!