Will Tokyo Ghoul receive a 3rd season?

Monkey D Luffy4

They do what they do...

Probably they'll continue making original story...

I personally like it, I feel like Manga is the beta version for Anime, Usually changes made are positive if you can stop looking at them like defects.

Anyway, About the title, I just heard it from you, so can you provide a link?

Edited by aliqandil

Ugh, they just don't know when to stop.

They've already ruined the series. The manga was freaking great and they totally blew it, that 2nd season was just terrible and all over the place. People should just read/stick to the manga.

Considering there's only 49 or so chapters out for ;Re (well scanlated anyways), they'll probably do their own thing again, but I hope they don't butcher it any further.

well so far there is not enough material to follow the manga properly anyway even if they did try lol. Also from what I've heard madhouse might be taking over but not sure if its true.

It wasn't true, that was from an Anime Maru article (animemaru.com).  They write parody stuff, basically an Onion but for anime.  They are hilarious though you should check them out.

• 1 year later...
  • Koby changed the title to Will Tokyo Ghoul receive a 3rd season?
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2017 at 0:48 AM, kunal1701 said:

I think the third season is going to be a reebot as the first two seasons were diffrent from the manga and didn't get succesfull 

I didn't know this as I tend to avoid mangas from feeling surprised when I watch the anime versions. Thanks for the heads up