Question from this new member?

PhantomDrive11

You meant to say I have to post a forum forever just to keep my membership?

User accounts are almost never deleted. However access to certain parts of the community may become limited to users who aren't active after a certain period of time. Seriously if you post at least two or three times a year you probably won't have to worry about the inactivity catcher messing with your account permissions. So it's really not hard to maintain and if you do end up deactivated, all it takes is a single post to automatically be reactivated. Just don't go around posting spam (off-topic or pointless) just to activate your account otherwise you'll only end up with your account banned.

And how do I not become a leecher in this community?

Feel free to discuss anime, cartoons, video games, tv shows, books, etc... that you're watching, reading, or playing with the rest of the community in their proper sections. Vote in the official polls such as the current on-going 'Anime of Summer 2015', 'Signature of the Week', and 'Banner of the Month'. When you download something from the download section click the Like button on the uploaders post and/or post a thank you. Alert uploaders when you notice a link is dead that the file needs to be re-uploaded. Use the report button to report posts that you notice that break the rules or seems rude, etc.. There is a lot you can do to remain an active part of the community. Simply interact with the other users. =) Feel free to even upload anime & cartoons you've got sitting around your hard-drives if you wish.

• Like 3