Concrete Revolutio

Pikanet128

uMjuveI.jpg
MAL

Synopsis:
What if superhumans were real? Even better, what if every fabled superhuman existed at the same time, in the same place? Titans from outer space, life forms from a mystical world, phantoms and goblins from ancient times, cyborgs created by scientists, relics that rose out of the ruins of ancient civilizations. In another Japan, it’s not just a question of “what if”—it’s a reality. Some of the superhumans choose to keep their identities a secret, while others bask in their superhuman fame. Jiro Hitoyoshi, member of the Superhuman Bureau, keeps track of their doings. From the creative force behind Fullmetal Alchemist, including director Seiji Mizushima (Fullmetal Alchemist and Mobile Suit Gundam 00) and writer Shou Aikawa (Fullmetal Alchemist), comes a new adventure with high-flying action.

Fist impression

great

love the op

love the plot

the charactors are "different" which is good

it kept me intregued

im just a little comfused if we are flashing back or forward
and its hard to tell when
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Just caught up to the latest episode and I have to say that this series is one of my favorites in this season! The character designs and the characters themselves are really appealing and although it was kind of confusing at first I really enjoy the story and the epic OP so far. Eager to see how it will go on at this point after the Beast Creaziness Arc and the huge revelation about Jiro. Awesome MC and cute MH make the show even more interesting and I will be looking forward for more episodes. Also, I want to find out how future Jiro changed so much in character than the present Jiro. It will be kind of thrilling to find out in the upcoming episodes. 4.5/5 so far! :) 

Edited by Imagine Breaker