Berserk Manga

imsoyungfresh

• 1 month later...
On 10/1/2015, 1:19:35, imsoyungfresh said:

Does any know if there are any new berserk manga chapters out anywhere?

IF you look up Evil Genius Berserk they have the best scans. However, they only keep the latest ten or so chapters available for download. Or if you're not into downloading, MangaPanda is the only Manga site I know of that is still Posting any current and "Hot" manga. They, don't have very High resolution imges though.

Edited by HellHappens

• 7 months later...
On 11/26/2015 at 9:57 PM, HellHappens said:

IF you look up Evil Genius Berserk they have the best scans. However, they only keep the latest ten or so chapters available for download. Or if you're not into downloading, MangaPanda is the only Manga site I know of that is still Posting any current and "Hot" manga. They, don't have very High resolution imges though.

I read it from here http://view.thespectrum.net/series/berserk.html?ch=Chapter+344&page=1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Spoiler

Amazing latest chapter released yesterday, finally Casca will stop being a potato and be back to how she was (hopefully). I feel like the story will head towards a resolution after that because Casca's condition was the main problem in the story line, after which the resolution would probably be the final battle against Grifith. But she might choose to leave Guts for all the misery she caused him and/or because she feels tainted. But I believe that since her demonic child was introduced to help with Guts and pals a few times in their journey that he'll eventually be part of their crew, to protect Casca and if she asks him to stay. I believe he displayed gratitude to Guts for protecting Casca in the past.

My take on chapter 350

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I just made it to volume 24 last night. The quality really takes a hit after the Conviction arc. Really pains me to say that as I was binging the shit out of the manga til then. The overall feel of the manga change when Guts gets a party. Feels like he's just a side character at this point.