Seraph of the End: Battle in Nagoya

Koby

AFNqKqO.jpg
MAL

Synopsis: Yuuichirou has reunited with Mikaela at the Shinjuku Battle. But Mikaela was turned into a vampire... To save the "family," and to protect his fellow members, Yuuichirou needed to gain knowledge and power. He searched for ways to bring back vampire to human beings, and at the same time, trained hard working on the Cursed Gear.

Meanwhile, Kureto calls Guren and tells him a shocking truth. That in one month, the main unit of the vampire will start attacking Tokyo. To get a head start against vampires, Kureto orders Guren to go to Nagoya. The noble extermination mission is about to open fire!

You may recall the first season won 'Kametsu's Anime of the Season: Spring 2015' poll earlier this year. Well the awaited second cour is finally upon us.

Official English Subtitled Preview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=95&v=KRYkpjKW9sQ

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to TRY to hold off for about five weeks; keyword 'try'. To see if hopefully it'll be picked up for another Broadcast dub like the first season, but I doubt I'll wait that long this go around because it's probably what I'm most looking forward to this season.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Although, I believe Akame ga Kill to be a fairly good series, unfortunately I couldn't get myself to like it in the end. Don't know why. Maybe the dark theme, the killing of all the characters idk. Just didn't really like it. Then again that's my personal opinion which applies for me. I'm sure many others enjoyed it and they should be.

As for Tokyo Ghoul, although it didn't really have a "good" ending, we're expecting a S3 next year so it's not really finished. I pray for S3 to be :re and not Root B (Manga Root). Really want to see Sasaki animated! :)

Edited by Imagine Breaker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...