Is there a certain quota to fill?

gemmasan

Who has time to read FAQs? Your average user doesn't even read your TOS for using this site, so you expect them to read the FAQ!? HA! WHAT A JOKE...

I think it's time to revolutionise the forum and make users who want to just download not post, pay a monthly subscription fee... Since why not, ammirite? :P

Once the forum goes that way, I will be making a nice thread about ethics since you know just for the hell of it...

• Like 1

Who has time to read FAQs? Your average user doesn't even read your TOS for using this site, so you expect them to read the FAQ!? HA! WHAT A JOKE...

Unfortunately, FAQ section is outdated and don't seem to be changed since 2013-05-16, so reading those might not be sufficient anyways. It still lists 15 post requirement.

I think it's time to revolutionise the forum and make users who want to just download not post, pay a monthly subscription fee... Since why not, ammirite? :P

Once the forum goes that way, I will be making a nice thread about ethics since you know just for the hell of it...

Even the old system with 15 non-spam posts was not too bad, as it require posts beyond introduction or random question about not being able to download. I can vouch for it, as it kept me away.

• Like 1

if i could f*** the like button, i would hav!

Edited by professa X