Next season??...

Bingbong

Anyone know when or if they will be coming out with new seasons of the animes of Deadman Wonderland, Highschool of the Dead, and Kill La Kill?? I know there are more out there that annoyed me that they seemed to not bother with continuing the anime but those are the ones that stand out the most in my mind...... especially since it's been about 8 years since D.Grey-man stopped so I won't even bother asking about that one :(

D.Gray-man manga has been on hiatus mostly because the mangaka is having health issues. That and the fact it was only a monthly publish to begin with; so there is barely any new material to adapt to anime currently.

Highschool of the Dead probably will not get a season 2 ever because it's Madhouse and they rarely do so; plus the fact that the anime kind of went off in it's own direction from what I'm told.

Kill la Kill I know nothing about.

• Like 1

Highschool of the Dead probably will not get a season 2 ever because it's Madhouse and they rarely do so; plus the fact that the anime kind of went off in it's own direction from what I'm told.

I read the manga and it is a straight up adaption. It's so on point that I think it might be the most faithful adaption I've ever seen. Even the last scene in the show shows the lady walk by the billboard full of pictures. That is the next character in the Mall Arc. It is perfectly set up to continue the story. My guess why they don't adapt more is because there isn't enough to adapt for another season. I know that Sentai is always asking Madhouse if they have more HoTD in the works.

Kill la Kill had a pretty conclusive ending. If they had to make more they would have to create a new "threat" and probably new characters seeing as we have a conclusion to the story and most of the characters are fleshed out. I can thing of a dozen shows that don't have an ending as well rounded as Kill la Kill. So I wouldn't expect anymore to come out. It's like expecting more or Gurren Lagann to be made.

Edited by Rinkwolf