Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Koby

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, redbowman said:

Hi Everyone. Look forward to participating on this board.  : )

Dumb question, but how do you add an avatar pic? I went through the the profile settings and couldn't find the option ><

Thanks in advance!

Welcome @redbowman - depending which theme you are using (changeable at the bottom of the page), navigate to your profile and click in the bottom left corner of your profile picture. That should bring up the option to upload a picture of your choice: 

9fc087c282.png

• Like 1

Hi everyone.  I'm an old member that was away for a while, but now I'm back.  Not sure how active I'll be, it's summer so I'll be out a lot.  I'm not much for video games but I do like watching Asian drama.  One I recently finished watching is called Descendants of the Sun on Drama Fever.  I don't do graphics (I'm not savvy doing that).  And the only question I have is when I'll have access to the anime downloads?

My top 5 anime:

Fruits Basket

DN Angel

Saiyuki

Ouran HSHC

Gravitation

15 minutes ago, DarkRavie said:

I went to the anime district and it says I don't have permission.

Anime District is discussions not downloads. I see the issue though. The new sections in there didn't have the right permissions so members couldn't discuss completed shows. It's unfortunate that no one alerted me to the issue sooner. It's been that way about a week apparently. Should be fixed now.

11 hours ago, Koby said:

Anime District is discussions not downloads. I see the issue though. The new sections in there didn't have the right permissions so members couldn't discuss completed shows. It's unfortunate that no one alerted me to the issue sooner. It's been that way about a week apparently. Should be fixed now.

Thanks Koby!

Hello everyone,

so I was quite active on a german forum but since I found out that there are far more english fansub groups with a lot more/better releases, I decided to have a look in english speaking forums.

There isn't much to say about myself. I just love anime and I have a "zero-drop-policy". It means that I never have and never will drop an anime. (Current finished anime count according to MAL: 161).

So, yeah, that's about it. :)