Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Koby

Hello! New to Kametsu and I have to say I love the forum layout!

• What are your top five anime? - Spirited Away, or anything Hayao Miyazaki! Twelve Kingdoms, From the New World, Gasaraki, and Claymore
  • Top five video games? - Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Skyrim - or anything The Elder Scrolls, Sims (1-4), EVE Online
  • What other hobbies do you have? - Does being lazy count? LOL in my "spare" time my husband and I like to build things from garden planters, to home improvement.
  • Make any graphics? - It's been a number of years but I dabble with it now and again. I do website administration for the company I work for.

I tend to be more of a lurker then being active on forums, sadly Adulting doesn't give me much free time to be very active on forums. I find now that I have less time to watch anime I am very selective of what I'll download or watch!

How did you find Kametsu?

Catar's index.

What do you think of the place so far?

Looks like an useful place to know about.

How active are you planning on being?

Lurk, propably.

What are your top five anime?

Easier to list all the ones I watched and liked in chronological order. Death Note, Great Teacher Onizuka, Carnival Phantasm, Fate/stay night: UBW, Fate/Zero, Kara no Kyoukai, Fate/kaleid liner PRISMAILLYA, Cowboy Bebop, Black★Rock Shooter.

On this note, not-anime I liked in order. Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, RWBY.

Top five video games?

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic (best first-person melee combat)

PAYDAY 2 (~700 hours and I'm planning a comeback tour)

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (best multiplayer)

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines

Mass Effect 2

Any visual novels?

Fate/stay night and Tsukihime. (Some of the best brainwashing I ever applied to myself.)

What other hobbies do you have?

None really, I like music. Rock/metal mostly, but I'll listen to anything if it catches my ear.

Make any graphics?

I can't draw. I have very basic image editing skills.

Do you have any questions for us?

Can I read the rest of the forum now, please?

Alignment?

True Neutral

• Like 1

Hi,

I used to be into Anime big time (I took Japanese classes and went to visit Japan a couple of times because of it).

But that was more than 10 years ago. Now I'm a mom of two small children.

The eldest is starting to get into cartoons, which seems to have triggered my old addiction ;D

• How active are you planning on being?

I have to work, be a mom, and I would like to start watching anime again, ... not very active I think ;D

• What are your top five anime?

Trigun, Fruits Basket, Berserk, Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Tsuioku-hen, Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou

• Top five video games?

Tetrinet, Quake 2 and 3, Portal 1 and 2

• What other hobbies do you have?

I wish :D

2 minutes ago, fumoffu said:

I have to work, be a mom, and I would like to start watching anime again, ... not very active I think ;D

Heh, I'm a single father of a 3 year old little girl, and we watch anime and toons together and I still find time to keep up with the site and release new encodes. =)

Welcome to the community.

• Like 2

Hello all! I'm here because I love me some animation, be it American, Japanese, or whatever other countries it may come from (there are other countries, right?). I'm hoping to be as active as I can here, whenever I can find the time, which admittedly might be a bit tight for the forseeable future, but I'm certainly going to try.