Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Koby

Hello, so i am new to this site... so i don't really know what to really do... so anyone please correct me if i am wrong.

• I was introduce by my friend to Kametsu
  • I think it is a good place for me to make friends and be myself (as in a Anime fan)
  • I am not really a person who like to go to internet too often because i am more of a sporty person
  • Well i just started watching anime because my school holiday just started so i got some time for me to watch anime. For now the 5 anime i really love is Mayo Chiki, Re:zero, Data a Live, Kampfer and Baka To Test.
  • Well i am a big fan of video games. Right now my favorite is CS:GO, OSU, Overwatch, Tf2 and Naruto Shippuden:Ulitimate Ninja Storm series.
  • I am a fan of drawing anime although i don't really like to share my drawing with other people because i am pretty shy
  • No... i don't, but when i grow up i want to be a Animator... or graphic designer. 
  • Um i am new... but i have friends to told me a lot about this site and what i should do so the answer is No.

Nice to meet you all <3

Hello,

I have been watching anime for quite a long time if you count DBZ and other series that I saw as a kid. During my time in the university I rediscovered anime and spent a lot of time watching both older and newer stuff. I would count Cowboy Bebop and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood as the two that stood out the most but I have a hard time naming favourites since there are so many that I loved for completely different reasons. Nowadays, I just don't have as much time for anime as I would like but I hope to discover here on the forums new series to enjoy during the time allotted to it.

Hello new here, I've been watching anime since I was a kid and I'm now in my 20's so that's a while. Recently I've been going back and watching all the anime I never did watch either because I was too young to really enjoy it or it was too far into the series when it was on tv for me to get into, this includes DBZ and Bleach, both of which are series I've really come to enjoy a lot

Heyo! So I'm new here and thought I'd introduce myself to you all. Nyaa~

• First off I'm sorta new to anime. I got introduced by some friends a while ago.
  • I play a lot of video games (on PC) At the moment I've been playing a lot of: Overwatch, Killing Floor 2, Dirtybomb and APB Reloaded.
  • I also play some Visual novels games which is another reason i started watching anime. Mostly cause Nekopara and Sakura games.
  • First Anime That I really got into was Ghost in the shell series/ movies. But i have a lot of Anime I need to do some catching up on.
  • Last off: I am from Australia, have multi-coloured eyes and I like Nekos. :D

Hope to see you guys around!

Hello beautiful people! I came here to enjoy good anime!, because these days finding good quality anime is getting more and more difficult now that google is removing everything, it really makes my blood boil but anyways I tried to find an alternative to google and thanks to duckduckgo I found this page! yay... so that's how I got here.. If this page is as good as it looks I'm going stay for long time.

Hi all! Was looking for some Scooby Doo related stuff and stumbled on here. Looks like a great community! I don't do any graphic design or anything like that but I'm a huge anime and cartoon fan.  Some of my faves are Detective Conan, Darker than Black, Durarara, Ouran High School Host Club, Voltron, Scooby Doo etc. If I have anything to share I will!