Nickelodeon to revive 90's catalog on new "The Splat" TV Channel

PDoggy77

Hey guys, apparently a new channel from Nickelodeon/Viacom called "The Splat" is in the works. It's programming is to be comprised of 90's cartoons and live series from the Nick back catalog. No info on any HD feeds or if the content will be old or new transfers. I mean, HD or not, I could totally go for new PDTVs of some Nick shows with lackluster DVDs/WEBDLs. Who else here is hyped?

http://www.thesplat.com/

Edited by Pdoggy07

• 2 weeks later...

Aaahh!!! Real Monsters

All That

Angry Beavers

Are You Afraid of the Dark?

As Told By Ginger

CatDog

Clarissa Explains it All

Doug

GUTS

Hey Arnold

Hey Dude

Kenan & Kel

Legends of the Hidden Temple Ren & Stimpy

Rocket Power

Rocko's Modern Life

Rugrats

Salute Your Shorts

The Adventures of Pete & Pete

The Wild Thornberrys

are all on the show lineup for The Splat. Someone please record the Salute Your Shorts, Pete & Pete Season 3 Episodes. All That and Hey Dude episodes and post them on Kametsu. Most of the other stuff is readily available on DVD but if you want to grab the other stuff too, that's fine with me. I don't have cable, so I shall not be able to watch them and I would greatly appreciate if one of you kind people could help me out.

I was just about to make a thread about this .... good thing I searched first, lol.

It has already started airing.  It is not a new TV channel but rather a specific time slot (on an existing channel) thats reserved for these old shows (Kind of Like Nick at Night).  Near me it is airing on the "Teen Nick" Channel every night starting at 10pm.  Unfortunately, the channel is only in SD, not HD.  Still, there are a few shows I am really interested in like:

Hey Dude

and

Salute Your Shorts

I could not find any streaming videos on their website, so I guess its only on TV, at least for now.  Maybe somebody will be able to do some TV Rips of these shows and post them in the Live Action section, since some (if not all) have never been released.

:ewhz:

Edited by slick1109