'Charlotte' to Include Unaired Episode

Koby

B2IiLkR.jpg

The official site for Charlotte has listed an unaired episode to be included in the seventh Blu-ray and DVD volume. The volume, which also includes episode thirteen, will be released on March 23.

Charlotte is an original project created by Key and P.A. Works. The anime premiered this Summer and is currently on-going, while the manga was serialized in Dengeki G's Comic in July.

• Like 3

Key's first original anime series since Angel Beats! turned out pretty well IMO.

Took me a few episodes to get into it, though, but it got good. mhm

I don't really agree. It hasn't been a waste of time, but everything has been so cliche, predictable, and completely unoriginal that any and all 'plot twists' were seen and known long before they happened so there has been no shock and no emotional impact; both of which Key is typically known to aim for. I've still got the show rated a 5/10 for average. It's basically been another Japanese wannabe take on X-MEN and we just had one a few seasons back called Tokyo ESP.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...