Noein: To Your Other Self [Funimation]

Pikanet128

noein
L1ZEiS2.jpg

From the director of the classic fantasy epic Vision of Escaflowne and the studio that bought you the stunning scifi visuals of Macross Frontier comes a story of warring parallel dimensions and the one girl who could control them all.

When summer break begins, Haruka is only thinking of hanging out with her friends—until one fateful night she learns that she’s the keystone in an interdimensional battle for not only the Earth’s future, but the very survival of all existence across the multiverse. She will have to trust not only herself, but multiple versions of her friends from parallel dimensions. One of these visitors identifies himself as the future version of her troubled childhood friend Yuu. Karasu swears to protect her from the god-like Noein who wants to use her to collapse all reality. When Haruka learns she has the ability to not only see, but influence every possible future, will she be able to protect infinite worlds along with her own?

this makes me happy was on my list to watch someday too
do we know if its just a redistribution or are they re-dubbing it

oh bluray as well

2541.jpg Edited by Pikanet128
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I agree that this was a indeed a great anime.  Would be nice if the BDs gave a good jump in quality over the DVDs, but in any event at least it will bring the show back on the shelves and back into the public consciousness again.  Considering the quality of the show, that at least is a good thing.

• Like 1