[Solved]Need Help / New Member / Thanks

khanhhung2512

Hello, admin and moderators.

Today and yesterday, I keep receiving this error message when I browse through the forum:

"To access the threads in this section of the community you must have validated your account via email upon registering and then make an introduction thread in the SeeD Hallway (click here) introducing yourself to the community."

But I introduced myself in the forum a long time ago, and I've been using the forum for ages. So could you please see to it why I'm receiving such an error message, please?

Thanks a lot.

i guess its not just you see here

theres a lot more too

just try what they did (do a second intro)

koby just rearranged some stuff maybe that's why

therse no admins or mods on

and all i can do is make a sugestion

the pattern i see is its happening to people who have only ever made one post (there intro)

Edited by Pikanet128
  • Like 1

Kametsu is a discussion-based community with downloads as plus; as such those who don't post much will occasionally be bumped back into the inactive group for lack of posting. It's not that you have to re-introduce yourself (that's just what the generic error says because it's under the assumption you're a new user being in a category unable to view it) any post anywhere (such as this post you did) works.

You've been here almost 1 year and the only post you've made was your initial intro and then this post because you lost access.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I just started getting this error message today when I tried going to the download pages and the only thing I can find in my search is that you use to need 15 posts to excess the download section. Did this change back to that recently? I have been using this site for almost a year just fine so just wondering what changed. Thanks.

Well never mind I can access the download pages now so I thing my original post on this sit to enable my account just got deleted or removed. Sorry and ignore this.

I just started getting this error message today when I tried going to the download pages and the only thing I can find in my search is that you use to need 15 posts to excess the download section. Did this change back to that recently? I have been using this site for almost a year just fine so just wondering what changed. Thanks.

Well never mind I can access the download pages now so I thing my original post on this sit to enable my account just got deleted or removed. Sorry and ignore this.

I believe if your not doing some substantial posting you get blocked?

Hopefully renzo or koby catchea this

• 2 weeks later...