Nagi-Asu: A Lull in the Sea [Dual Audio] [Kamestu]

Pikanet128

Nagi-Asu: A Lull in the Sea

nSSdKns.jpg

Synopsis:

Long ago, all humans lived beneath the sea. However, some people preferred the surface and abandoned living underwater permanently. As a consequence, they were stripped of their god-given protection called "Ena" which allowed them to breathe underwater. Over time, the rift between the denizens of the sea and of the surface widened, although contact between the two peoples still existed.

Nagi no Asukara follows the story of Hikari Sakishima and Manaka Mukaido, along with their childhood friends Chisaki Hiradaira and Kaname Isaki, who are forced to leave the sea and attend a school on the surface. There, the group also meets Tsumugu Kihara, a fellow student and fisherman who loves the sea.

Hikari and his friends' lives are bound to change as they have to deal with the deep-seated hatred and discrimination between the people of sea and of the surface, the storms in their personal lives, as well as an impending tempest which may spell doom for all who dwell on the surface.

put this up for disscusen about the show im currently working on

please no spoilers beyond what has been released by [kametsu]

i am loving this show

the art is awesome

the way the love heptagon is based all on the one triangle

the plot is interesting

i can't wait to see where this goes
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I love this Anime! It's actually one of my favorites! Thank-You so much for doing the dual audio because now my kids can watch it too. They're always asking me what's going on in the anime's I watch because they can't read yet,but they love my shows. I would really love to one day see "Gosick" in dual audio!

• 2 weeks later...