Straight outta Compton

professa X

I disagree. I was raised listening to hip hop. The culture is something that is always evolving. Straight Outta Compton will not change the future of hip hop. It is a great movie that tells the story of one of the most influential west coast groups in hip hop and how their struggle let us get to were we are today. Real hip hop is out there you just need to know who to look for and what you want to hear. It never left, it just got buried under all of the new hip hop artists that are out now. This movie is not a game changer.

I disagree. I was raised listening to hip hop. The culture is something that is always evolving. Straight Outta Compton will not change the future of hip hop. It is a great movie that tells the story of one of the most influential west coast groups in hip hop and how their struggle let us get to were we are today. Real hip hop is out there you just need to know who to look for and what you want to hear. It never left, it just got buried under all of the new hip hop artists that are out now. This movie is not a game changer.

tbh. i grew "hearing" it but not truly "listening" to it.

i feel that the game never changes how it is played probably will.

like im sure that there are a large number searches for Eazy-E.

I'm not gunna front, i was one of those.

once people hear that flow, those who are ignorant will see the light.

once they realize that there heads are "boppin" which they dont do when listening to music, they will realize that change.

Im shooting straight fr0m the hip, so i can be totally wrong.