Syfy cancels 'Haven'

Koby

GXwCWGm.jpg

Syfy has canceled Haven after five seasons.

The network has decided to cancel the show a year after the series, which stars Emily Rose, Lucas Bryant and Eric Balfour, was given a season five renewal of 26 episodes, twice the normal amount.

The second half of season five is set to be shown from October.

• Like 1

We still get the second part of season 5 (which should have been called season 6 imo) this Fall. I for one think the show should have been coming to a conclusion anyhow. They've just been dragging it on since like the end of season 3 iirc. I'm disappointed that it took being canceled for it to end and I just hope they can adjust the season finale to give it some kind of conclusion as I suspect they probably left it open for another season. -_-

• Like 2

Man I loved Haven. It was one of those shows that really never got the attention it deserved. I actually had stumbled across the show on reruns on Showcase around season 2. Been watching ever since. I had a feeling though that with season 5's renewal of 26 episodes this might happen. Still sad about it.