Fall 2015 Anime Season

Koby

Fall 2015 Anime Chart
neregate.com-Fall-2015-Anime-Chart-v1.jp
Alternative: AniChart

*Note, Charts are subject to change as new information and series are announced or delayed.

My Definite Picks:
Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
Seraph of the End S2
World Trigger spin-off

Possible Picks:
Comet Lucifer
Heavy Object

There are some others that I'm holding off on making a decision until we see some previews or check the first couple episodes. So I'll hold off on mentioning them. It's still rather premature to be talking about the Fall season and a lot of stuff can change between now and then.
  • Like 4

I usually watch (or skip through) first episodes of many shows before dropping most of them and continue watching only few. Based on current available information, I am planning on definitely checking out:

- One-Punch Man - I am reading manga and so far it is very enjoyable. Flashy action and good humor.

- Heavy Object - I checked out first chapter of the novel (vol.1 ch.1) and it feels like there are some big plot holes in the story, so I want to see how it goes in the anime. Still, action should be pretty good regardless.

- Yuru Yuri San Hai! - I have gotten some pretty good laughs out of previous seasons.

Gochuumon wa Usagi Desuka?? - first season was fairly enjoyable for me.

- Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid - yuri.

There are some other titles that might be interesting, but there is not enough information for me to make any guesses about them.

• 3 weeks later...

Sees Digimon Adventure tri under movies...nope it's an Episode. A long Episode, not a movie. 

Only thing I'll be watching - assuming someone puts it up and subs it.

Regardless of what you think; it's officially classified as a 6-episode movie series the same way Towa no Quon, Broken Blade, Gundam Unicorn, and similar released series were.

• Like 1

well I definately watch this show

K: Return of Kings

Owari no Seraph 2nd Season

Noragami Aragoto

And

if any show pick from other  show depend upon review after release...

For Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans anime i am not decide still now ..

hope funi release their dub soon after release of 2 episodes

Edited by EonJone

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1) Dragon Ball Super (13-onwards)

2) Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V (76-onwards)

3) Cardfight!! Vanguard G: Gears Crisis-hen

4) Fairy Tail (2014) (78-onwards)

5) Noragami Aragoto

6) K: Return of Kings

7) Heavy Object

8) Attack on Titan: Junior High

9) The Asterisk War: The Academy City on the Water

10) One-Punch Man

11) Comet Lucifer

12) Haikyuu!! Second Season (maybe-haven't watched S1 yet so I don't know if I can watch S2 just like that)

13) AntiMagic Academy "The 35th Test Platoon" (maybe-don't know if this show is worth it)

14) Seraph of the End: Battle in Nagoya

15) World Trigger: Toubousha-hen

16) The Perfect Insider (maybe-don't know if this show is worth it)

17) Beautiful Bones: Sakurako’s Investigation (maybe-don't know if this show is worth it)

What do you think of the list? Do you have any suggestions? And what's your list for the 2015 Fall Season?

I'm going to wait for the blurays for the new season of K. The streams and TV broadcasts are terrible and not doing the show justice.

Going to give a big portion of the list at least a one episode go to determine if they'll fit my fancy. My tastes are pretty diverse and I tend to not judge a book by it's cover (preview and synopsis in this case).

I'm a bit confused regarding World Trigger. On MAL it is stated that S1 will last 50 episodes meaning it will end in two weeks from now, whereas the spin-off is stated to start this week. What is up with that? Also, the name of the upcoming episode is the name of the new season. Does anyone know what's going on?

I'm a bit confused regarding World Trigger. On MAL it is stated that S1 will last 50 episodes meaning it will end in two weeks from now, whereas the spin-off is stated to start this week. What is up with that? Also, the name of the upcoming episode is the name of the new season. Does anyone know what's going on?

ep 48 end

ep 49 new anime oringnal start

is what koby said

its going right from one to the next

http://kametsu.com/index.php?/topic/36-kobys-graphic-work-showcase-extravaganza/page-9#entry459046

Edited by Pikanet128
  • Like 1

ep 48 end

ep 49 new anime oringnal start

is what koby said

its going right from one to the next

http://kametsu.com/index.php?/topic/36-kobys-graphic-work-showcase-extravaganza/page-9#entry459046

Thanks Pn8!!! :) This really helps clear some arguments I had. ;)

Good news is at least this season most of the shows I'll be watching are being covered by fansub groups:

A Corpse is Buried Under Sakurako's Feet - GJM-FFF

Antimagic Academy 35th Test Platoon - Cthuyuu (Cthuko-Hiryuu)
Comet Lucifer - GJM
Gundam IBO - Manko

Heavy Object - still to be determined
Kowabon - Pyon

Seraph of the End S2 - Vivid

Subete ga F ni Naru - DDY

Manko and Pyon are new comers to the scene. Pyon is the only option for Kowabon so far. However Gundam IBO has a lot of groups just releasing the Daisuki stream under their own tag with little to no edit applied. Heavy Object just has some groups using OCR'd FUNi-hardsubs with errors still abound so I'm holding out on something better in the coming weeks appearing.

• Like 1

• Koby unpinned this topic