Another Laptop Suggestion

Well anyways, getting back on topic. You really need to give us some kind of budget, also I did recommend you wait around til there is a sale or a really good deal online before making the purchase. Assuming you don't need the new laptop right away and have a lot of time to browse. I actually waited 2 months before buying my laptop as there wasn't any good deals. I just got lucky and managed what I'm using now for a decent price.

I really don't have a recommendation, as what you stated as your requirements conflicts a lot with each other. For example:

Many people actually don't realise that to watch anime in the highest possible quality setting you actually need a high end desktop PC. Like insanely powerful. MadVR has this scaling algorithm that is actually more better than the Jinc3 that most people recommend. It's called NNEDI3. Comparison

Anyhow the point is, your laptop most likely won't be able to handle it unless you have a GTX 970M or 980M. My Nvidia GTX 680 can't handle NNEDI3 maxed out at 64 neurons for all scalers. It literally takes up 90-99% of my GPU usage and VRAM memory to render with NNEDI3.

So there you have it. Your only option is really a powerful gaming laptop, if you want to experience the best quality for watching anime or any content for that matter (downscaling or upscaling content of course).

I am not Expert in Exaplanation..Totally Agreed what is say above..Explain nicely by u what I want Explain..I guess it by topic name another laptop..forgot it[emoji1] [emoji1]
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...