DaVinci's Demons (TV 2013)

Koby

DaVinci's Demons to end after season 3
DaVinci's Demons will come to an end after the third season which is due to be shown on Starz in October. 

The network have said that the previously announced third season of the drama will be the last to be produced. 

Starz managing director Carmi Zlotnik said: “The steadfast fans of Da Vinci’s Demons have been asking about the next installment of this story and we’re excited to roll it out. David Goyer brought us a plan to portray the unknown early years of a genius and we think the fans will enjoy this final chapter which segues into the da Vinci that history knows. John Shiban has done a tremendous job of building on past seasons and by showing how da Vinci matures as his challenges grow."

David Goyer said: "While ending Leonardo’s journey is bittersweet for me, I'm happy we're ending the story on a high note. Leonardo was famous for his mirror-writing, and there’s a symmetry to the entire series between the first episode and the final one that I think the maestro would have appreciated. I want to thank our dedicated fans around the world for viewing and engaging with such passion I want to thank Starz for joining me on this crazy romp. And I want to thank Tom Riley for turning in a consistently brilliant performance. It’s no small feat to portray a genius, but Tom did it with grace and humor. I hope everyone enjoys these final episodes as much as we enjoyed making them.”

• Like 1

• 3 months later...