The Best order to enjoy Hyperdimension Neptunia?

Hyperdimension-Neptunia_REGULARBOX_PS3_U71YXxI2Lz6L._SL1000_.jpg

Okay I own the video game for the first one. I haven't played that much but I decided to watch the Anime. To my dismay a lot of shit has happened prior to the Anime. So was your guys's opinion should I play all the videogames before watching the Anime or is there certain order that I'm supposed to enjoy them in?

• Like 1

To my dismay a lot of shit has happened prior to the Anime.

Do you mean the wars and the peace treaty they sign at the beginning of episode one?

I read that the anime has original story and although I don't even know how the menu of the game looks I didn't have problems watching it and understanding what happens.

If you are going to play the game anyway then I would say do it before watching.

as a huge fan of the show,its quite simple.

sadly ive not the chance to try the original ps3 games but theyre pretty crappy from what other fans agree

rebirth 1,2,3

the idol sim,noires game,and action unleashed should be played at any point after playing rebirth 1

as for the show,idk about original story,its basically a summary of the rebirth games-as it came out before rebirth 3 it kinda spoils that one a bit

id recommend the anime only if you're a huge fan othe the series as even then its kind of a letdown

sad to see so many haters but to each their own.

p.s series is a compilation of puns,fanservice,4thwall breaks,and anime stereotypes

thing is,the games themselves are enjoyable but nothing to boast about.

its the characters themselves,their dialogue,personalities,voice acting that the fans love

as a huge fan of the show,its quite simple.

sadly ive not the chance to try the original ps3 games but theyre pretty crappy from what other fans agree

rebirth 1,2,3

the idol sim,noires game,and action unleashed should be played at any point after playing rebirth 1

as for the show,idk about original story,its basically a summary of the rebirth games-as it came out before rebirth 3 it kinda spoils that one a bit

id recommend the anime only if you're a huge fan othe the series as even then its kind of a letdown

sad to see so many haters but to each their own.

p.s series is a compilation of puns,fanservice,4thwall breaks,and anime stereotypes

thing is,the games themselves are enjoyable but nothing to boast about.

its the characters themselves,their dialogue,personalities,voice acting that the fans love

I thought you died! D=