Dragon Ball Super

Koby

On 22/08/2016 at 9:28 PM, Imagine Breaker said:

Does anyone know if DragonTeam have any plans to do the "Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F': Future Trunks Edition"?

I doubt it unforanity since puto has said that episode 55 has stopped on one  specific person who seems to have disappeared. And he expects next week to be pretty slow, too. It's August, so a lot of people went on vacation with limited Internet and whatnot.

27 minutes ago, DigiPokeMon said:

I doubt it unforanity since puto has said that episode 55 has stopped on one  specific person who seems to have disappeared. And he expects next week to be pretty slow, too. It's August, so a lot of people went on vacation with limited Internet and whatnot.

It is unlikely that we'll see a Resurrection 'F' translation fully done by Dragon Team again. They did it once and removed it. If they're going to translate it, it would most likely be the 12 minutes of extra footage. I may have an answer about that soon, hopefully.

19 minutes ago, Tanto said:

Is anyone else disappointed in DBS comparing to DZ for example? I kinda feel like its some kind of a big commercial for instant noodles. Fights are not bad but some of the content is ridiculous like green/blue hair, what's next? purple hair? 

We have Yellow Hair with SSJ through SSJ3, Red Hair with SSJG, Blue with SSJGSSJ aka SSJBlue, and now we've got Ruby/Pink with SSJRuby. I don't recall anyone getting Green Hair though... closet was probably Brolly with the Legendary SSJ mode. Since GT is officially non-canon, SSJ4 doesn't exist. Vegeta still never obtained SSJ3 though, kek.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I think DBS doing ok so far.

I admit I always admired original Dragon Ball way more than Z, so I really like slapstick (even though it's not as fun as it was during OG DB days), but show's doesn't do anything  particularity interesting with it. Same can be said about story. Post-apocalypse setting is kinda fresh and different for DB, but it's not like they're doing something really different with it.

DBS tries to play it safe on every route and doing just fine.

I currently place it about on pair with Majin Boo arc of DBZ, above Pre-Freeza Fight DBZ and GT, but below OG DB, and Android Arc.

One thing of notice, though. Music is really good. A lot of it has "epic orchestral" feel to it, which is certainly new to DB (not counting Freeza's theme from Kai).

• 4 weeks later...