I'm wondering should I get the bluray or dvd version of yu yu hakusho

It's old classic anime like dbz and ranma 1/2 I watched yu yu hakusho back when toonami aired it on cartoon network. Also I saw DVD version of yu yu hakusho season 1-4 are cheaper on amazon but I like to see a comparison between the DVD and bluray

Edited by Guillermo31

• 1 month later...

Yes.

Now on a serious note, this is my favorite anime ever. Of all time. I have all the first round of the collected sets in 8 volumes. Didn't get the four Seasons yet but have not yet watched the blu ray copies I have yet. However, as a note. The blu ray release received select reddubbing in which certain names or dine tuning dialogue was re-recorded. So that's why I say yes to both. The dvds are well worth the price. If you want a slightly better dubbing which is nice though I love the dub personally either way then go for the dvds. If you you want hd go blu ray. If your ok with standard go with dvd. Know that either way you're getting a great anime in a terrific package. Third option is wait for a sale and decide based on the info I've given you. Buy, enjoy and kick ass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...