Mother Lode of Mecha

Goldbug

Myself and a few others embarked on a project to collect/catalogue every mecha anime ever made.   We compiled what I call the megalist--the list of all the aforementioned mecha anime organised by year of release.  It goes from the birth of anime in the 1960s to today.  It does need to be updated for content from 2013 on, but I digress.   I started an offshoot of the original project in the form of a public wiki to serve as the catalogue side of the project.  The megalist is already on the wiki, and I started adding articles on particular anime artists and mecha franchises.  Some franchises already have wikis created by other people, and I've networked those with mine.

You can check out Geronimo: The Mecha Anime Wiki, (including the megalist), here: http://mechaanime.wikia.com

With the help of the other people that worked on the original project with me, I have acquired much of the anime on the megalist.  Much of it is fansubbed, and a lot more simply do not exist in english yet, (sub or dub.)   There are multiple fansub groups working on the older anime we've missed out on, so there's still hope!  I will try to share some of our collection here as the rules allow.  I would love to be able to archive a lot things that I have that are hard to find.  My current internet bandwidth is too limited to share with many users at once directly.

By all means reply, ask questions, and inquire about any mecha anime you've been longing for or unable to find!