SOTW #187: Hell [Closed]

Alice

SOTW #187: Hell  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• [img]http://i.imgur.com/nwaAE5q.png[/img]Yui
    • [img]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee262/jrich144/SOTW%20187%20txt_zpsmhjbfjgo.png[/img]J-Lord

mv77.png

SIGNATURE OF THE WEEK #187

Theme: Hell

RULES:

• All entries are to be submitted by Wednesday, April 8th.
  • Your entry must be related to the chosen theme.
  • Only one entry per participant. However, you may edit your entry until the deadline.
  • Signatures must be your own work.
  • Entries can be in GIF, JPG, JPEG or PNG format, and should be no larger than 600x220 pixels. Animated signatures are allowed.
  • Pre-made signatures are allowed, as long as they have not been used in a past Kametsu competition.
  • In addition to your entry, please also submit a theme idea for next week's competition. Please check the SOTW Themes thread to make sure your theme has not already been used.
  • Please read all Graphical Division Rules and Forum Rules before entering. All rules apply.
  • Only entries should be posted until voting begins. Anything besides entries and staff announcements will be treated as spam and will be deleted. Comments, criticism, and discussions should be saved for voting. Exceptions such as theme clarification will be allowed at the discretion of the Graphics Team.
  • Complaints about the theme will not be tolerated, as this is disrespectful to the previous winner. As such, these posts will be deleted.
Edited by Yui

I have asked for clarification on this theme and will give it once I have it.

Thanks

[EDIT]

Anything about hell or related to it(Hellboy, Ghost Rider, Demons, demon dogs etc)

Or at least, anything that seems hellish.

Edited by Yui
  • Like 2

rset7d.jpg

Theme: Dragons & Armies

Is this Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy VII? If so, what does he have to do with hell? If I remember correctly, he wasn't really a vampire or demon. It's more of a running joke due to the similarities, right? Wasn't he a regular dude until Hojo's experiments gave him supernatural abilities? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. It's been a while.

Edited by Apollo

rset7d.jpg

Theme: Dragons & Armies

Is this Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy VII? If so, what does he have to do with hell? If I remember correctly, he wasn't really a vampire or demon. It's more of a running joke due to the similarities, right? Wasn't he a regular dude until Hojo's experiments gave him supernatural abilities? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. It's been a while.

As far as I know...its not like he's evil...or anything hellish about him.  He's creepy but he's hot creepy.  LOL

Yeah, to be honest guys I made this for something completely different, then remembered that Kametsu holds a signature competition, and looked at the theme and thought it fit the bill lol

I will make something different but i thought it would be valid after reading 'Or at least, anything that seems hellish.' haha

My bad lol

Thinkin I may do something from bleach hellverse possibly... This was made with the intention of just being my new sig really ;)

By the way Yui, your hell signature is AWESOME!!

Edited by RhyZe UK
  • Like 1

Do witches count? Cause I might have a possible entry if so.

Probably if it looks hellish enough.  LOL

Yeah, it just depends. I mean, there's plenty of folklore associating witches with hell and the devil and all that. But that's certainly not the case in all works of fiction. Like Harry Potter, for example. Haha!!!

Edited by Apollo
  • Like 1

Do witches count? Cause I might have a possible entry if so.

Probably if it looks hellish enough.  LOL

Yeah, it just depends. I mean, there's plenty of folklore associating witches with hell and the devil and all that. But that's certainly not the case in all works of fiction. Like Harry Potter, for example. Haha!!!

Eh, probably not it's Bayonetta so it's mostly booty, but it's some hella booty xD

• Like 1

SOTW%20187%20txt_zpsmhjbfjgo.png

Took me awhile but I finally got this signature the way I was sort of happy to leave it. For confirmation for those who don't watch Bleach this signature is based off the 4th Bleach Movie 'Hell Verse'. Which revolves around Bleach's version of Hell.

Theme: Destiny (Game)

Edited by J-Lord
  • Like 4

Not sure this week's theme was quite grasped very well :/...well Yui did...

In my opinion there is not one defining thing that defines Hell as one persons Hell may not be anothers. I will admit the colour scheme of mine doesn't seem hellish (I did try but didn't turn out very well) but to me I think I did well with the theme. Don't take this as me getting angry or anything, this is just my opinion on the matter. The theme is interesting, not tough to do just it can be done quite a number of ways if you willing to broaden the horizon of what hell really can be.

• Like 1

Alright, I did choose this theme on impulse cuz I didn't think I'd win(also out of ideas)

I was hoping people would make the most of this theme. As far as hell goes, I think Yui did do something more suited to hell.

But really, different things I would find linked with hell, so it's anybodys guess.