Should I get physical or digital manga of magi labyrinth of magic

Guillermo31

As stated it's personal preference but I always buy physical copies of things. I never really sell anything I buy but knowing the things I buy have resale value just feels good. Plus with manga I always prefer reading the physical copies for some reason, I typically only read manga w/out official translations or that's rare online (which is probably why I've read so few series completely) -_-

Yesterday night I bought magi labyrinth of magic volume 1-10 on amazon physical books. But man my family when they see package with my name on it they say " what did he bought this time I hope it's not those comic book theyre useless junk and waste of money." I get pissed I said they're not comic books they're called manga and look I don't complain what you guys buy on amazon like purses or dresses , movies stuff like that look mind your own business what I buy and I will mind my own business what you guys buy ok"

• 2 weeks later...

It's really up to you. As for me, I wouldn't buy digital or print manga if I didn't like the manga. If I like it a lot then of course I'll buy it but I'd get the print manga. Something about having it in your own hands feels good.

+1 vote for print manga

wow I bought the magi labyrinth of magic volumes 1-10 on amazon I bought them brand new but damn volume 5 & 6 kinda look yellow and volume 10 has dent on the bottom of the book. What should I do should I just keep them or get a refund and get a new one

The manga is better than the show for sure. A-1 didn't really do that great of a job with their adaptation. Don't know how far the official volumes have been translated so far though. I prefer reading on my iPad so digital is my choice. I did stop reading the scantalations a while back as things got kind of repetitive and boring but it was a blast until then. Morgiana ftw.

Edited by deanzel

It's really up to you. As for me, I wouldn't buy digital or print manga if I didn't like the manga. If I like it a lot then of course I'll buy it but I'd get the print manga. Something about having it in your own hands feels good.

+1 vote for print manga

wow I bought the magi labyrinth of magic volumes 1-10 on amazon I bought them brand new but damn volume 5 & 6 kinda look yellow and volume 10 has dent on the bottom of the book. What should I do should I just keep them or get a refund and get a new one

If they were supposed to be "New" and don't look like a new condition book I'd contact the seller. Most sellers I've dealt with when I had misrepresented items sold to me ended with a refund and getting to keep the item (I didn't insist on that or anything, they just did it).