SOTW #181: Ubisoft [Closed!]

Apollo

11 members have voted

1. 1. Voting is closed!

• Athena: [img]http://imageshack.com/a/img661/6811/tzLUZr.png[/img]
    • ParasiteEve: [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/2541275c3300c31168ad18d2d206dce9/tumblr_nfoar6hUOt1rcxwm9o1_500.png[/img]
    • dn_angel000: [img]http://oi62.tinypic.com/3590qxd.jpg[/img]
    • Emrys: [img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f60/undertakercod2/Emryssig11v2.jpg[/img]

mv77.png

SIGNATURE OF THE WEEK #181

Theme: Ubisoft

RULES:

• All entries are to be submitted by Friday, February 13th.
  • Your entry must be related to the chosen theme.
  • Only one entry per participant. However, you may edit your entry until the deadline.
  • Signatures must be your own work.
  • Entries can be in GIF, JPG, JPEG or PNG format, and should be no larger than 600x220 pixels. Animated signatures are allowed.
  • Pre-made signatures are allowed, as long as they have not been used in a past Kametsu competition.
  • In addition to your entry, please also submit a theme idea for next week's competition. Please check the SOTW Themes thread to make sure your theme has not already been used.
  • Please read all Graphical Division Rules and Forum Rules before entering. All rules apply.
  • Only entries should be posted until voting begins. Anything besides entries and staff announcements will be treated as spam and will be deleted. Comments, criticism, and discussions should be saved for voting. Exceptions such as theme clarification will be allowed at the discretion of the Graphics Team.
  • Complaints about the theme will not be tolerated, as this is disrespectful to the previous winner. As such, these posts will be deleted.
Edited by Apollo

Voting is now open!!! Please note that we have gone back to the old voting system, the polls!!!

And remember:

RULES:

• All votes are to be submitted by Sunday, February 15th.
  • To vote, simply pick your favorite using the poll located at the top of this thread.
  • Once voting begins, you may reply to this thread and say why you picked the signature you picked, and/or leave constructive criticism for any entry you wish. Do not feel that you have to, but you may if you want.
  • Keep in mind the theme and the connection between the theme and the signature. Please do not vote for the render/image, but for the OVERALL signature you think looks best.
  • Avoid favoritism.
  • You may not vote for yourself.
Edited by Apollo
  • Like 1

Voting is now open!!! Please note that we have gone back to the old voting system, the polls!!!

Question ~ is it possible to add the entrants names next to their entries within the poll? 

Feedback

Atheana - Fun, colourful and pop out... pop outs ftw.

ParasiteEve - Good colours and background, the text could maybe be a bit more thicker/bolder. 

dn_angle000 - A little small for my personal tastes, the light gives a good effect.

Emrys - Can't find any negative points. Reminds me of something out of CoD.

-------------------------------
CnC
-------------------------------

dn_angel:
(+) Great lighting, nice smaller sig, blended nicely
(-) Border seems a little thick, but it works.

Emrys:
(+) Nice lighting, good stock choice.
(-)Not much going (Understandable being a rush job though) and a little bright in some places.

Athena:
(+) Very different from the other choices, I didn't even know they were licensed by ubisoft.

(-) Lots of fuzz around the popout from brushes, the glow on the basket looks odd on the dark background and the text is overlapping on your render.

Okay I voted: dn_angel000

Athena - It's colourful and the pop out looks cool

ParasiteEve - I like how you managed to change an actual picture and edit it. I it looks nice

dn_angel000 - I voted for him cause his sig looks awesome, has also got a nice flow to it. Plus AC

Emyrs - Has got a nice depth to it and like MK said, it's reminds me of something in COD

Voting is closed, and our winners are ParasiteEve and dn_angel000!!! Congratulations!!!

For future reference, in the event of a tie, we will start allowing BOTH winners' themes for the following week. However, this time, dn_angel000's theme has already been used, so we will just use ParasiteEve's theme.

And so, next week's theme will be Tensai Okamura.

***UPDATE***

Since dn_angel000 finally came up with a valid theme, and there's still plenty of time for the current contest, I will go ahead and add his Borderlands to the current SOTW. So there will be two themes: Tensai Okamura / Borderlands.

Edited by Apollo