Recent Anime Purchases?

Kid Ryan

Why aren't you getting the sets in order? o_O

I bought 3 & 6 from my sis cause that was all she had. She got them cheap from Craig's List around here. Then I just started buying the ones I could get the cheapest and still be in like new or new condition which happened to be by a fulfillment by Amazon seller (so free shipping on orders of $25 or more) and I purchased seasons 1, 5, and 7. Then when I managed to earn a little more money I purchased seasons 8 and 9. Now I'm broke again. lolz. Leaving me to get seasons 2 & 4 at a later time.

Oh..I'm thinking of selling my Season sets. I would put them on ebay...but I don't know jack about shippin to people cuz I've never done it.....nor have I ever sold anything on ebay.

I just picked up Dragon Box Vol. 2 last night. Plan to get Vol 3 soon and then 4 when it comes out in Sept.....why do they always have to have a release before or at the beginning of summer and then not another one until after summer. >_<

Oh..I'm thinking of selling my Season sets. I would put them on ebay...but I don't know jack about shippin to people cuz I've never done it.....nor have I ever sold anything on ebay.

I just picked up Dragon Box Vol. 2 last night. Plan to get Vol 3 soon and then 4 when it comes out in Sept.....why do they always have to have a release before or at the beginning of summer and then not another one until after summer. >_<

How much are you selling DBZ Season 9 for? (I assume you own it)

If it's $20 or more then no thanks, I could easily get it for that price from Amazon, Target, Walmart, or Best Buy.

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought.

Beck DVD Box Set-$16.99

Blue Seed ThinPak DVD Box Set-$14.99

Nerima Daikon Brothers DVD Complete Collection-$12.99

Cromartie High School DVD 2 Hey Dude-$4.00

Cromartie High School DVD 3 Sailin' Fools-$4.00

Human Crossing DVD 1 The 25th Hour-$3.00

Human Crossing DVD 2 The Cicadas of Winter-$3.00

Human Crossing DVD 3 Message in White-$3.00

Human Crossing DVD 4 The Instructor's Rain-$3.00

And hopefully nothing in this order gets canceled.