Digimon Adventure Tri (2015)

Bardon

I'm actually very excited about this! The first two seasons of Digimon are the best, in my opinion (I never really got into the seasons after that), so it's so wonderful they are going back to Digimon Adventure. And I don't mind the change in art style. Times change and the style of anime changes with it. I actually love redesigns anyway. It's always so fun to see your favorite characters evolve with the times!

• 3 weeks later...

Mimi looks pretty....

I hope they don't revert Joe back to the frightened, whiny guy he was in Season I. In Season II he was more mature and brave.  Guess there's just a few more weeks before we find out for sure.

Soooo looking forward to this....

I highly doubt that.XD. judging by the more mature character designs,I beleive the characters will act more mature than they did in season 1. I always hated how Mimi acted like a spoiled girly girl in season 1,but she got better in season 2,hopefully mimi is also more mature in this new direct sequel.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The PV happened: release date is 21st November 2015 - apparently in 6 parts.

Raw:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKWC2HjeAfU

Subbed:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN9xpqG1giY

Chosen Children Cast list:

Natsuki Hanae as Taichi Yagami
Yoshimasa Hosoya as Yamato Ishida
Suzuko Mimori as Sora Takenouchi
Mutsumi Tamura as Kōshirō Izumi
Hitomi Yoshida as Mimi Tachikawa
Junya Ikeda as Jō Kido
Junya Enoki as Takeru Takaishi
MAO as Hikari Yagami

Source: http://withthewill.net/threads/14840-Digimon-Adventure-tri-Announcement-Release-Date-and-PV-discussion

• Like 2

I was shocked too when I heard they wre making it into 6 movies/OVAs. Was so excited to heard they were bringing backthe original cast. I grew up with Digimon and it's one of my favorite shows. Really liked season 1-3 and 5. Didn't care for 4. Caught up with the first part of Digimon fusion on Netflix. I can't wait for the dub even though that will probably take forever to happen. :hguit5:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just Pre-Ordered the blu-ray from Amazon I think it is going cost me like £60 or something lol. Going to Pre-Order the Adventure 02 blu-ray set next maybe next I will place the order. Any word if the new Butterfly song is getting a CD release? Any word on a English dub yet?

Just Pre-Ordered the blu-ray from Amazon I think it is going cost me like £60 or something lol. Going to Pre-Order the Adventure 02 blu-ray set next maybe next I will place the order. Any word if the new Butterfly song is getting a CD release? Any word on a English dub yet?

A dub? I wish.

They haven't even dubbed Fusion season 3 yet.

There's your answer.

Hopefully there will be one, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

A dub? I wish.

They haven't even dubbed Fusion season 3 yet.

There's your answer.

Hopefully there will be one, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

To be fair a Dub will be a while off that's why I buying the blu-ray from Japan. I just hope it comes with English subs.  I just hope Saban Dubs them individually and not one big film like what they did to Digimon The Movie. I wonder if Joshua Seth will be coming back to do that one  episode of Digimon  fusion? He keeps saying he will if they ask him but I heard no more  on the subject. 

Edited by Tai