Which do you like better, Bleach or Naruto Shippuden?

Afternoon Nap

Bleach vs Naruto Shippuden  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like better?

Manga or anime? Bleach was amazing during it's main arcs. But the filler arcs killed it. The only things that really me bug about it is. Lack of Character development for Sado and Inoue, Ichigo basically being everything at once and the Captains refusing to unleash their bankai's. For the Bleach manga to be honest I could not care less what happens next it has jumped the shark too many times. Naruto Shippuden is the same. Amazing during it's main arcs and the filler had it's moments. In the manga two things really bothered me the whole Kaguya appearing out of nowhere and Naruto not pawning Sasuke. Naruto was a much stronger ninja at that point and should have been able to beat Sasuke hands tied behind his back. The fact that it ended in a draw pisses me off to no end. Last but not least One Piece... nope One Piece is flawless. 

Edited by Zero93644
  • Like 1

I don't watch fillers.

Right now, I'm watching the episodes where Naruto fights Pain. Oh my, lots of senseless stuff comes into these episode. Jiraya landing a big kick in the head didn't do a thing to a pain. Now Naruto's just one punch to the air easily makes one of them out of commission!? And somehow Naruto is able to launch a surprise attack on Asura Path (all 6 of them are watching and visually linked; and Jiraya had trouble even with just 3 of them). And what's with that stuff about nature energy surrounding the user that acts like a weapon the sage frog speaks of? Wait, whaaatttt.....? Is he speaking correct English or not? Or is the translation wrong? Energy can't hit anything; only matter can make contact with matter; and energy is a property of matter, not the matter itself.

Nonetheless, Pain is awesome, truly awesome. His voice is sooooooo enticing. But he acts rather slow and doesn't have the best strategy nor tactics.

Something just pops up in my head. Shikimaru's father: "Staying out of the way is the best teamwork we could offer right now." Man, Bleach's Ichigo's buddies sure can learn that. Oh, since Naruto Shippuden's logic in battle is failing so badly, it could learn from Bleach and throw all logic out of the window and just have fights with pure powers (Bleach's fights are like, go in and slash and reflexes, no brainy stuff).

Edited by ounce

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...