I dont Like Morgan Freeman any more!

professa X

i Fail to see the relevance of this thread.

Its Morgan Freemans' own opinion and i fail to understand how it concerns you. At the end of the day we who distribute files what ever they maybe through unofficial channels are in the wrong and we have no right to complain against other persons/businesses etc who are trying to protect their assets. You shouldn't be disgusted by his comments anyways, I mean once you at least purchase some of the stuff you download in order to support its creators.

O no.

Someone who makes money via media is calling people who pirate said media names.

O, you and your poor little pecker being hurt is such a shame.

I'd show you how much I care, but I don't think they're able to take proper pictures of nothingness yet.

Edited by Tanis

You do know that even manga and anime creators and companies in japan, are even doing that compain.

You desgusted because a guy you don't know called pirates little di**'s, why?

i am disgusted that a person who is representing the movie industry is stating that pirates have small penises. SInce when was it alright for an adult to go and say stuff like that publicly and not get reprimanded? Since when was insulting anyone tolerable? I dom't care if he calls my penis small but for him to insult others (fathers who make copies for their children, mothers who cant afford to buy copies after their kids destroy the dvds, and little kids that are only doing the most natural and sensible thing ,sharing) that is totally deplorable. I dont need to state that a good portion of the movie industry (you know the guys that actually make the movies, directors/actors, they dont like copyrights and actually support piracy. So when someone as big as morgan freeman is making such a statement, he is implicitly representing those people as well. Which i'm pretty sure wont like being represented.

Its Morgan Freemans' own opinion and i fail to understand how it concerns you. At the end of the day we who distribute files what ever they maybe through unofficial channels are in the wrong and we have no right to complain against other persons/businesses etc who are trying to protect their assets. You shouldn't be disgusted by his comments anyways, I mean once you at least purchase some of the stuff you download in order to support its creators.

Well since he's part of movies i figured to put it here instead. But anywho ur just as bad when you say "we who distribute files" laws are not always correct, espcially if you see how law making works, and quite a few people only want to share and not take any profit. But hey your entitled to a false satement as well. BTW idk how much of  their "intellectual property" is theirs. Any who read the entire reply.

O no.

Someone who makes money via media is calling people who pirate said media names.

O, you and your poor little pecker being hurt is such a shame.

I'd show you how much I care, but I don't think they're able to take proper pictures of nothingness yet.

Tanis....I'm so glad i have you in my life!

Why is this a big deal?

It just is.

Well I still wouldn't have expected this comment from the guy who played "God" XD

Anyways, being upset by this will prove his point that uhmm....... you know

Yea i guess...sill..

BTW freedom of speech came at a cost of people lives. I dont think those people gave up their lives so a guy can go and publicly insult people. Jus sayin. But hey i could be wrong. Thanx for your input every one.

BTW freedom of speech came at a cost of people lives. I dont think those people gave up their lives so a guy can go and publicly insult people. Jus sayin. But hey i could be wrong. Thanx for your input every one.

He has the 'freedom of speech' to insult people, just like you have the freedom to feel insulted.

Freedom of Speech isn't about protecting popular opinions, dubstep is shit.

It's about protecting unpopular opinions, Madden is good.

Duh.

:P

• Like 2

He can insult complement or what ever whoever he wants, freedom of speach means exactly as its called, you are free you say whatever you want, you can voice what you think on things, by law you don't supposed to be punished over saying anything unless you are commiting a crime, which stating your oppinion is not a crime.

Whether a law is a good one or not is subjective, as well as it still being law.

Even in the 90's actors had campaigns, even Robin Williams about anti piracy, of course they want you yo buy or rent there stuff, so they can get paid, that is how they make a living.

Not every actor or director likes or doesn't mind pirates, that does not count for everyone in the buisness, that's one opinnion of many that exist.

You don't have to like an actors views in real life or suport those views, there job is to act out the character they have been given and act it out well, not to be role models or diplomats.

Insulting pirates is like insulting out at sea pirates.

Parents suposed to set good example for kids, save up money to get the movie in the future, they will just have to deal without it till then. Teach you kids the concequince of breaking things, teach them not to break things.

Morgan Freeman represents his own oppinion, he is a individual person just like you or me, his oppinion does not represent everyones, more do any other actors, directors, ect.

Also another thing to add, unless you actualy know the guy, how do you know you like him?

I know I like some of his work, but I can't say I like the guy himself, because I have not met him, I have to talked to him, I don't know him, only the characters he has potrayed.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma
  • Like 1

He has the 'freedom of speech' to insult people, just like you have the freedom to feel insulted.

Freedom of Speech isn't about protecting popular opinions, dubstep is shit.

It's about protecting unpopular opinions, Madden is good.

Duh.

:P

No ur right. Jus venting how ill of a statement that is. But in this case which is the popular opinion?

He can insult complement or what ever whoever he wants, freedom of speach means exactly as its called, you are free you say whatever you want, you can voice what you think on things, by law you don't supposed to be punished over saying anything unless you are commiting a crime, which stating your oppinion is not a crime.

Whether a law is a good one or not is subjective, as well as it still being law.

Even in the 90's actors had campaigns, even Robin Williams about anti piracy, of course they want you yo buy or rent there stuff, so they can get paid, that is how they make a living.

Not every actor or director likes or doesn't mind pirates, that does not count for everyone in the buisness, that's one opinnion of many that exist.

You don't have to like an actors views in real life or suport those views, there job is to act out the character they have been given and act it out well, not to be role models or diplomats.

Parents suposed to set good example for kids, save up money to get the movie in the future, they will just have to deal without it till then. Teach you kids the concequince of breaking things, teach them not to break things.

Morgan Freeman represents his own oppinion, he is a individual person just like you or me, his oppinion does not represent everyones, more do any other actors, directors, ect.

Also another thing to add, unless you actualy know the guy, how do you know you like him?

I know I like some of his work, but I can't say I like the guy himself, because I have not met him, I have to talked to him, I don't know him, only the characters he has potrayed.

True. the problem is not whether or not he can say what he said it is rather whether or not he should say what he said. Also ur right in teach your children the right things. But by saying that your actually imposing on me what you believe to be right. Do yo think it's right for you to do that?

I'll answer that for you: No.

However will i teach my children how to be safe against the currently established rules: Sure.

However will i tell them that its the right thing to do: No.

My own policy is: if you want to share go ahead but make sure you buy a copy first meaning dont share a copy of a copy. And if you have the money purchase a streaming service. And if you dont enjoy with sharing.

Do you agree?

Why is this a big deal?

It just is.

No it's not. I don't know the guy, so why should I give a shit what he says?

Well you personally shouldn't care but do you care when people insult others unnecessarily? Maybe you don't but a prerequisite to caring doesn't require you to know who is being insulted and who is doing the insulting.

Well you personally shouldn't care but do you care when people insult others unnecessarily? Maybe you don't but a prerequisite to caring doesn't require you to know who is being insulted and who is doing the insulting.

When it's trash like Morgan Freeman insulting people. I really don't give a shit.

I don't know the guy, and he doesn't know me. So why should I make a big deal about.

Edited by Rockman X
  • Like 1

When it's trash like Morgan Freeman insulting people. I really don't give a shit.

Gotta love you man. You just let them know. U know i just changed my whole view on this situation. His words dont mean anything substantial. If i look at him like 9 year old thowing a fit than i can care less. Thanx for helping learn a valuable lesson in life!

True. the problem is not whether or not he can say what he said it is rather whether or not he should say what he said. Also ur right in teach your children the right things. But by saying that your actually imposing on me what you believe to be right. Do yo think it's right for you to do that?

I'll answer that for you: No.

However will i teach my children how to be safe against the currently established rules: Sure.

However will i tell them that its the right thing to do: No.

My own policy is: if you want to share go ahead but make sure you buy a copy first meaning dont share a copy of a copy. And if you have the money purchase a streaming service. And if you dont enjoy with sharing.

Do you agree?

Why is this a big deal?

It just is.

No it's not. I don't know the guy, so why should I give a shit what he says?

Imposing would be forcing you believe what I believe, which I am not doing, you can believe what you want to, and so can I, but telling to others what I belive does not mean you have to, or that I'm trying to make you, see things the same way I do.

I am imposing as much as you are, which is not at all in my view, just two people discussing oppinions on a certant matter in social media.

Its my opinion, on the subject, you have your own.

As for buying then copying said movie, most of the time the actors I see complaining about are complaining about, the pirates who don't buy the movie, and share it, people who buy the movie but then share it will have leachers, the ones who don't buy it and watch it for free with no intent on buying it, then out of everyone who has the pirated copies...

Example 10 out of 189 people who watched or has that file actualy buy or rent it

In the public eye they don't usully diferentiate between the two though.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma
  • Like 1

Its Morgan Freemans' own opinion and i fail to understand how it concerns you. At the end of the day we who distribute files what ever they maybe through unofficial channels are in the wrong and we have no right to complain against other persons/businesses etc who are trying to protect their assets. You shouldn't be disgusted by his comments anyways, I mean once you at least purchase some of the stuff you download in order to support its creators.

Well since he's part of movies i figured to put it here instead. But anywho ur just as bad when you say "we who distribute files" laws are not always correct, espcially if you see how law making works, and quite a few people only want to share and not take any profit. But hey your entitled to a false satement as well. BTW idk how much of their "intellectual property" is theirs. Any who read the entire reply.

fine if thats your opinion on the matter, but it seems you took offense with the phrase "we who distribute files" as you said that i'm just as bad so i'm assuming you mean i'm just as bad as morgan freeman, fine thats not a problem. So what phrase should I off used instead of "we who distribute files"? should i off used "At the end of the day pirates who distribute files"? or "At the end of the day the person who distribute files"? feel free to add a phrase if you want. 

So you say laws aren't not always correct fine this is true, but for the time being there are laws set in place to prevent the distribution of files (what ever they maybe) without proper authorization from the creators or who ever has the rights or claims ownership of said file. So from the above reply when you say "quite a few people only want to share and not take any profit" are you referring to the persons who share files with others without asking for any money in any shape or form? if this is the case then i'm assuming that you think these people are right because there not asking for money that their not actually pirating? (please clarify this)

So i'm entitled to a "false statement" ok fine well I will be awaiting for your false statement as well. 

P.S. Don't take what i'm typing above as an insult towards you I know it may look like it but its not what I intended. i would just like clarification.