Final Fantasy Type-0 (PS4/XBONE)

megagold5

I don't know about everyone else, but after seeing the various trailers over the past couple of months I am all kinds of interested to play this game.

They also just announced a CE for the game for ~£80/$100, with probably the nicest steelbook I have ever seen. So, in the UK at least, it is about £25-35 more that the standard edition and you get all of the following:

- FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD GAME DISC
- GOLDEN SteelBook™ CASE - using the unique artwork of famed illustrator Yoshitaka Amano, presented with a luxurious treatment.
- FINAL FANTASY XV -EPISODE DUSCAE- - Playable demo for the hugely anticipated FINAL FANTASY XV game, available exclusively with FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD while stocks last.
- FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 MANGA – Explore the origins of Class Zero in this content going beyond the scope of the story of the game. A 200-page manga previously only available in Japan, now in localised form with print treatment maintaining the spirit of the original.
- COMPOSER´S SELECTION SOUNDTACK CD – including 15 tracks specially chosen by the composer of the original soundtrack, Takeharu Ishimoto.
- HARDCOVER, LARGE-FORMAT 80-PAGE ARTBOOK – entitled Class Zero 842, this book chronicles the characters, enemies and world with a variety of high-quality rendered and concept artwork.
- ACE´S CARDS – Five life-size replicas of the iconic cards used by Class Zero´s Ace.
- PRESENTATION BOX AND SLEEVE.

Exclusive to SQUARE ENIX STORE Europe:
- EXCLUSIVE SLEEVE - showing unique artwork layout and deluxe print finish.

EU(UK) Version:

01see18171220_01.jpg

US Version:

beautyShots_r12.jpg

Also with the a pre-order of the US version you get entered into a sweepstakes for all the fancy prizes: https://type0.na.square-enix.com/sweepstakes/

Think I prefer the black box of the US version personally, but nevermind.

There is also a video about it here:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcysd-zyJck

Edited by megagold5
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I got the Steelbox edition. Not sure where that is available but is is pretty much just the game in the cool steel case with the FFXV Demo. Not huge on a lot of the collectors editions these days, they don't seem to have anything in them that I really want anymore. (let's not forget the price tag for any given game in bumped up by at least 30-50 bucks here in australia.) While people are going on about 60 dollar games I'm like "I WISH new release games were only 60 bucks but NOPE 90-110 depending on the game and console it's on"

• 3 weeks later...