Kouhai

Hi ladies and gents, how's it going?

Okay, so I'm back with a stupid idea because my inspiration is low.

So? What's your idea?

The A-Z challenge! Basically the goal is to make 26 works, one for each letter, going in order from A-Z.

The first work will have to consist a character's name starting with "A" (atsuko, asuka, amy, ariel), or a series starting with "A" (A channel, Ai Yori Aoshi, Agents of SHIELD, Alliens), whatever.

Seems like a lot of work. Why would I do that?

Why? Well, because... um...

Maybe you're like me, and you can't motivate yourself without a bit of direction. Or maybe you have run out of ideas lately. Perhaps you just want to try something different, or want to do it for fun.

I guess if I have some free time I can give it a shot. How do I sign up?

There is nowhere to sign up, it's something you do in your own time for your own leisure! I personally am going to start uploading it to my showcase and just caption each one "A-Z challenge- A", or something.

If there is other people who are interested, maybe we can do an A-Z showcase thread where everyone puts their work. Like an art gallery? haha.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for reading, if you do decide to try it out (even if you don't finish it), leave a post to let me know. I'd love to see all of your works. :3

Edited by Kouhai
  • Like 2

Yup, just one tag for each letter. It does sound like a lot but there is no time limit so it's not too bad.

I think of it as a fun activity to do when I can't think of what to do. "Why don't I continue my A-Z challenge". It would be awesome if we could get more to join, haha.

Personally, I just finished 'A': Asuka Langley:

LDpTy8A.png?1

I briefly mentioned it in my opening post, but should we make a A-Z showcase thread where we can all post our works? Or would everyone rather just post it here or in their own showcase?

I briefly mentioned it in my opening post, but should we make a A-Z showcase thread where we can all post our works? Or would everyone rather just post it here or in their own showcase?

You could amend the OP and use spoilers for each letter (or alternatively, like A-D, E-I, etc.)? I'll probably be posting mine in my own showcase also, but it would be nice to have them all in one place too.

Ooh, this sounds like fun! I think I might join as well!

Is this just limited to anime/movie/television series/characters or are video games okay too?

Video games are A-O.K. For example, you could make a gfx of link for Z-elda, or something like that. Heck, if you want to be really avant-garde you could even make a gfx featuring the Himalayas for M-ountain. Maybe.

Because it isn't graded or voted on like SOTW / BOTM, there aren't that many rules. :>

As long as it's a gfx(any gfx is fine), it's just about making one for each letter.

I originally just posted this to have that extra push for myself, but I also really enjoy group activities. :D (yay for forums)

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

On a side note, I'm going to edit the opening post to showcase the A-Z challenge. I won't put others' work there without their permission, so if you're okay with it hit me up with a PM or a post! :)

• 2 months later...