BOTM: November [Closed!]

Alice

BOTM November  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite:

• [img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img661/5523/h1eGRQ.jpg[/img]Athena
    • [img]http://i.imgur.com/syqryOX.png[/img]Tsukumo Yuma
    • [img]https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7494/15700572228_2c2fc0da2b_o.jpg[/img]poetictragedy

Banner_zps394d92d2.jpg

BANNER OF THE MONTH: NOVEMBER

RULES:

• All entries are to be submitted by Nomvember 23rd.
  • Voting will take place between November 24th and November 31st.
  • The theme this month: CHRISMTAS
  • Only one entry per participant. However, you may edit your entry until the deadline.
  • Banners must be your own work.
  • Entries are to be GIF or PNG format, and should be 1600 (or more) x160 pixels
  • Text must say KAMETSU not KAMETSU FORUMS!
  • Animated banners are allowed.
  • Pre-made banners are allowed, as long as they have not been used in a past Kametsu competition.
  • Please read all Graphical Division Rules and Forum Rules before entering. All rules apply.
Edited by Athena

• 3 weeks later...

Lol and I entered as well?? 

My name is next to Tsukumo Yuma's entry.

you must be the hidden GFX puppeteer, entering without trying. :o

Haha, understandable Athena. :P Good work as usual. (y)

Hahah I wish, I.wish :). I shall make another banner one of these days. 

Disheartened that my last entry I made didnt get added to the rotation, but hey...

Thanks for fixing the names Athena, hope your dinner turned out well. 

• Like 1

Disheartened that my last entry I made didnt get added to the rotation, but hey...

What entry? Maybe I just missed it...

I think MK is refering to the September contest. Anyway so far I haven't seen any childhood cancer banners, so they're not including it in the original rotation. Either that or I'm blind

Edited by LimitLess

As LimitLess mentiones later on, it was for the September BOTM. Maybe it was the screenshot that I put in of the banner placed in the forums? (which I just edited the HTML code to do). But yeah, those ones probably wont be used for a while again. To my knowledge, Athena's, Poe's and LINKIN PARK's banners got used. Hence the other day why I was also asking on your status about the banners and if all of them get added :)

I think MK is refering to the September contest. Anyway so far I haven't seen any childhood cancer banners, so they're not including it in the original rotation. Either that or I'm blind

They were in for short while during September and into October, before the Halloween ones kicked in. I think that was the time you were away from Kametsu? Not sure if it was you though.

Poe's banner is under Eve's name for voting, haha.

THAT EVE. TRYING TO STEAL MY ENTRY. how rude.

To my knowledge, Athena's, Poe's and LINKIN PARK's banners got used. Hence the other day why I was also asking on your status about the banners and if all of them get added :)

I'm pretty sure mine didn't get added either, because it was kind of a late entry. Unless I'm remembering wrong. Edited by poetictragedy