Equal Treatment

Tsukumo Yuma

Not sure if I am wording this right, but...

I have always wondered what peoples views were on equal treatment, of not only gender and ethnicity, but also or race, and other races besides humans, and the different ages and class groups of our race and our own, also based on mental state, and life choice preference, of ourselves and others.

The treatment on everything that lives on this planet.

Now this includes races such as Humans, Dogs, Cats, Birds, Bears, Cows, Plants, Lizards, Fish, Insects, ect, and the many ethnic groups, breeds, and types in all of these different species.

Whether you feel any race, ethnic group, social group, gender, breed, ect, should be treated differently, lower than, or higher than you would others or yourself, or if you feel everyone should be treated the same or as equals no mater what or who they are.

Please share your views here.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma

there cant ever be equal rights(between species)

there will always be a top species and the other species below it

as wih anything featuring a leader,it comes with privileges but also with responsibilities

to use an anime stereotype would be

everyone obeys the leader/king/master/etc

but if the time comes,the leader has to die to ensure the safety of his team

problem is humans arent doing this

its a selfish species only abusing the priviliges without acknowledging the responsibilities

we should be caring for the poor animals instead of abusing and misusing them

i really wish animals were more defensive

but theyre too domesticated and freightened

its disgusting

i do what i can,but vet bills and food prices really limit how many animals i can care for :/

i personally would like a government rule of some type mandating every home to own atleast a dog and cat

with checkups on each home once a week on a random day

but ehh sadly im not world leader and instead people dropping cash on useless shit like phones or "charity" like the recent als crap or cancer stuff

anyways idk i just hate how selfish,rude,and disgusting people are smh

i remember sometime ago,whilst driving somewhere i saw some boy about 19 or 22 walking on sidewalk carrying a decent brand of cat food

was nice to see that someone paid attention to what their animal is eating.

i always get sad or even really angry when i see people buy crap like pedigree and whatnot

as for me,i dont do anything i wouldnt want done to me

i know its a stupid thing people used to say to their kids but it makes a lot of sense

someone told me about some movie where crime was legal and asked what id do

i said,nothing,id do what i always do-feed my pets,get a nice cold cup of oj and watch some anime

in hs i had a friend whod steal and hed always say sumthin when i took it from him and gave it back to whomever it belonged to

guess im just ur generic nice person :/

too nice if u ask me but ehh

Pet wise

Not sure how that would go, since there are people who just shouldn't have pets, they don't treat them right, or can't care for them, nore care for them selves right ether.

There are just people who shouldn't be taking care of anything, because they don't even care for them, they are just there.

Also, with there being people who are allergic and would call down dead from the fur, dogs and cats don't suit everyone.

I feel like everything should be even, but there is a problem with every race or creature, has a leader and can't function without one, which it has been like since recorded history.

I don't feel like anyone is lower then, or higher then any other, but people put others on pedistals, and some times people put them selves on pedistals, and then they are deamed higher than.

For example, world leaders, company leaders, ect, there is always someone else that can do what they are doing, some the same way, some a different way, but because they have a higher ranking and title, they got the job, even though there are people who were given a lower ranking or title that can do the same thing or more things in that area.

Much like how a person without a degree, having the same skills someone with a degree.

As for race, not to be confused with ethnicity, humans put them selves above other races, even though they also hunt, they get hunted, they have kids, they have leaders, there own language unique to there species, ect, like most animals, incects, fish, birs, ect do.

Though Humans call them selves more civilised because they have thechnology, cloths and other things, yet we kill our own kind, some not for power strugle, to eat, or even to survive, but just because we want to, and even get others involve in our battles.

I think we are equal, but yet not exactly the same, we just pretend that we aren't and created a delusion that we live by.

I am in a rush, so I will try to clean up what I am saying later.

I like meat, so...

I think you should kill the animal as swiftly, and painlessly, as possible.

I don't care for (but am not against) pets, so...

I think you should treat your pet like a member of the family, or not have one at all.

There's no reason to treat someone of a different skin color better or worse.

There's no reason to treat someone of a different sexual preference better or worse.

There's no reason to treat someone of a different national birth better or worse.

There's no reason to treat someone of a different hair color better or worse.

There's no reason to treat someone of a different genital shape better or worse.

There's no reason to treat someone of a different world birth better or worse.

There's no reason to treat someone of a different *etc/etc/etc* better or worse.

Fuck 'The Ten Commandments'.

I only have one...DON'T BE AN ASSHOLE!

It's so easy, anypony can do it.

;)

Edited by Tanis
  • Like 1

Mmmmmm..................

I hate people who have pets like cats or dogs. They irritate me, fuck them all. There I've said it.

I have always wondered what peoples views were on equal treatment.

Now this includes races such as Humans, Dogs, Cats, Birds, Bears, Cows, Plants, Lizards, Fish, Insects, ect, and the many ethnic groups, breeds, and types in all of these different species.

This is actually stupid, fish can't be treated equally to humans(I'm also refering to animals in general). Fish for the most part are eaten by humans, not that I eat them.

However when it comes to humans in general one is always gonna be above the other. The government is above everyone else.

No one is ever treated equally, but I believe all humans should be treated the same. Because we are all human beings, that's my take on it.

There's no reason to treat someone of a different skin color better or worse.

(yes)
There's no reason to treat someone of a different sexual preference better or worse.

(yes[even gays{hate to admit it}])
There's no reason to treat someone of a different national birth better or worse.

(yes)
There's no reason to treat someone of a different hair color better or worse.

(100% yes)
There's no reason to treat someone of a different genital shape better or worse.

(XD yes as well)
There's no reason to treat someone of a different world birth better or worse.

(what?)
There's no reason to treat someone of a different *etc/etc/etc* better or worse.

(to be continued)

Mmmmmm..................

I hate people who have pets like cats or dogs. They irritate me, fuck them all. There I've said it.

I have always wondered what peoples views were on equal treatment.

This is actually stupid, fish can't be treated equally to humans(I'm also refering to animals in general). Fish for the most part are eaten by humans, not that I eat them.

However when it comes to humans in general one is always gonna be above the other. The government is above everyone else.

No one is ever treated equally, but I believe all humans should be treated the same. Because we are all human beings, that's my take on it.

There are some fish that do eat humans and other meat, and some fish that do get eaten by humans, humans sometimes get eaten by animals, some animals sometimes eat humans.

Humans Hunt, and sometimes Humans get hunted by there prey.

Some fish eat other fish, some humans eat other humans, technically were all animals, just a different race of animal.

There are some fish that do eat humans and other meat, and some fish that do get eaten by humans, humans sometimes get eaten by animals, some animals sometimes eat humans.

Humans Hunt, and sometimes Humans get hunted by there prey.

Some fish eat other fish, some humans eat other humans, technically were all animals, just a different race of animal.

I was just saying that animals shouldn't be treated equally to humans. Isn't that what this whole equal treatment is about? Stating whether we feel all humans or animals should or shouldn't be treated all the same?

When I was stating about the "fish getting eaten by humans" meant that we wouldn't(normally) go eating other humans. Therfore we don't treat fish like human beings, and sure as hell ain't gonna start now(hopefully)

All are equal among humans but i think animals cant be given equal basis not because we are superior but you rights are given against duties.. you have right in exchange for your duties and obligation to society ... so it will be unequal treatment to humans who have the intelligence to perform their duties and obligations against which they are given rights  to give animals equal rights to them who cant perform duties an obligations to society ....

• 2 years later...