Render Requests?

Nellio

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I had no idea that .png only allowed transparency, guess you learn something new everyday, luckily I always save my pictures as .png.

Anyway he is my attempt and thanks for the gil but it's not necessary since I love rendering, it's one of the most fun things when I do GFX at least for me =).

Here it is:

xAaronxRequest.png

Tell me what you think and if you want anything edited, although I've got college in about an hour so it might take some time.

I had no idea that .png only allowed transparency, guess you learn something new everyday, luckily I always save my pictures as .png.

Anyway he is my attempt and thanks for the gil but it's not necessary since I love rendering, it's one of the most fun things when I do GFX at least for me =).

Here it is:

xAaronxRequest.png

Tell me what you think and if you want anything edited, although I've got college in about an hour so it might take some time.

Yours is way better than mine, I guess I need a better GFX program then paint.net. Nice work

• 1 month later...

I'll give these a go when I get home from work (currently on lunch). That is if no one beats me to it, lol. I'll message you when they are finished.

Edit: Ok I have finished the lightning one and im still working on the Serah one, if there is any problems, please let me know.

P.s - im aware that there is a faded white border around lighting, I thought id post this version just incase you didnt mind, im still doing another version that should be completely clean.

lightningimagerender1.png

Update: Version 2 (5/3/12)

lightningimagerender2-1.png

Render 2:

FF13Render.png

• 10 months later...