Deadpool (2016)

SenshiKeizu

• 2 weeks later...

While I'm still looking forward to it, you know they're releasing it as PG, not R, so it won't be anywhere near as gory as this. 

No they are releasing it as PG-13.

Well the Expendables 3 was PG-13, and it still had some stuff in it, but not as much as the other ones, so it most likely have limbs getting tossed about or anything.

I really doubt Marvel will release any R rated superhero movies anymore. They will be on the PG to PG-13

If the do decide to do the fourth Blade movie I don't see how that couldn't be R and the same goes for if they have anything starring Punisher.

Then you got Kick-Ass 2 and possibly three in the works and based on title alone it automatically gets a R rating.

Obviously R isn't where the money is, see the sales for Avengers but it's hard to make things kid friendly without completely comprimising the characters in certain cases.

Just look at the second TMNT movie when they weren't allowed to use their weapons:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSvTkMPB9mI

If the do decide to do the fourth Blade movie I don't see how that couldn't be R and the same goes for if they have anything starring Punisher.

If they decide to make another blade or punisher movie.

And kick-ass is not released under the banner "Marvel" like other superhero movies we're familiar with.

The last R rated marvel movie(not Kick-ass) released was in 2008.

But who knows, if a new blade or punisher movie is made, it will be R-rated.

That is if both those movies aren't released under "Marvel Studios"

• 2 months later...

If they decide to make another blade or punisher movie.

And kick-ass is not released under the banner "Marvel" like other superhero movies we're familiar with.

The last R rated marvel movie(not Kick-ass) released was in 2008.

But who knows, if a new blade or punisher movie is made, it will be R-rated.

That is if both those movies aren't released under "Marvel Studios"

Except Deadpool isn't done by Marvel Studios ether, nore is X-Men, and yet they are PG-13.

Marvel still has not reclaimed the rights to those series.

Rumor going around is that the Wolverine colaboration with Deadpool movie will be X-Force.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma

It's happening. About time!

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/fox-greenlights-deadpool-standalone-movie-article-1.1945458

Here's the leaked test footage in case you didn't see it:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoXGsv9nsNs

Omg! That was awesome! I had heard of this footage but had not seen it! :D

I am looking forward to it. Hopefully they do a great job making the movie. Now if only Marvel would make a movie with Blade( Wesley Snipes) and Ghost Rider( Nicolas Cage) in it together.

That movie sounds strangely good. I wonder if Wesley Snipes will be used as blade again.

• 3 months later...