Sao MMO in the works ;o

Krypticals

As begin a big fan of Sword Art Online i looked to see if there was in mmo begin developed for it, and going through youtube videos can came across Age of Aincrad sadly open beta won't be for likely 3+ years. There is 30 members of the dev team. Once finished it will be completely free to play too.

I must stress this it will be a keyboard & and mouse mmo there will be not a nerve gear mmo!

Much as we all want it to be that what from what i understand will all the research i have done we are no wear close to have technology to have a mmo, although i hope it will be in my lifetime but most likely not :(

Want more info here - http://age-of-aincrad.com/

As soon as I saw this threads name I imidiatly though, they are using those gogles they make for gaming aren't they, then I clicked on the thread and read the big print.

Well, at least they don't do that, but I still don't know about a sword art online mmo, after what happens in the story it is bassed on and all.

I've read that once release they then will work on oculus rift support i believe

As soon as I saw this threads name I imidiatly though, they are using those gogles they make for gaming aren't they, then I clicked on the thread and read the big print.

Well, at least they don't do that, but I still don't know about a sword art online mmo, after what happens in the story it is bassed on and all.

I've read that once release they then will work on oculus rift support i believe

Oculus rift where cool, can only take reality gaming so far.

I must stress this it will be a keyboard & and mouse mmo there will be not a nerve gear mmo!

Much as we all want it to be that what from what i understand will all the research i have done we are no wear close to have technology to have a mmo, although i hope it will be in my lifetime but most likely not :(

If you watched the anime, you wouldn't want that to happen XD

Anyways, this doesn't interest me.

If you watched the anime, you wouldn't want that to happen XD

Anyways, this doesn't interest me.

Yesi would love to play a full dive mmo like sao but ofc without the death lol